Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Thanks Badger :)
I'm sure crisps arnt so good though as diet food :D
I know...but my taste buds don't. I think I just need to be more organised. Perhaps I need to do the 810 and swap a shake for a breakfast and add some fruit. Maybe that would work more for me. I think a bit of planning maybe in order.

Hang on in there Crazy. This happened to me on 810 at first... your body WILL adjust. Promise. I think your metabolism is kicking itself up a gear. Stay strong... and STOP looking at cakes! (Well, as long as you are only looking...)

Hugs.

xxx

Welll.....drank about 2lts water between 4pm and 7pm and it obviously didnt filter through quick enough as scales showed a pound gain!
I lost 2 inches from various bits of me though :confused: so must be doing something right.
Will check in the morning and see what scales say then.
Thanks for the nice comments guys, as for writing a diary on the maintainers thread...have thought about it but not sure if id write anything of any interest to anyone else? Don't know, maybe in a little while Katycakes.
Lol at Trip...skinnybird, that cheered me right up :D:D:D!!

Skinnybird, don't be discouraged. You are a teeny, tiny thing, a 1lb gain is allowed now and then... especially when accompanied by lost inches! You have done fantastically. I am shamelessly touting for people to step over to maintainers with, with me not at goal yet and you WAY beyond and you say you don't have anything to write about!!! I love reading the diaries as you can see the maintainers working up the steps & settling back into a 'normal' life and that's so encouraging. With just a little attention to food/exercise/self-esteem etc as is natural after doing CD... it's not Eastenders, but I love it, it helps so much.

Anyway, I will do it I think as I know writing food plans out each day would help me & having to say whether you stuck to them or not. My diary will be dull as ditchwater, be warned!

Hugs anyway Skinny... bet the scales have changed their mind this morning! And hugs for Quizz too, I know all your hard work will pay off next time honey.

xxx

Hi all ive built a trampoline in the garden for the kiddies but its sooo much fun i cant leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!! Whats everyone else doing today??

skinnybird, katy is so right! 2 inches is alot for a teeny thing like you. My husband says it is about this much
<............................................................................> lol. Seriously well done :)
Hi all ive built a trampoline in the garden for the kiddies but its sooo much fun i cant leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!! Whats everyone else doing today??
What great exercise. I can't get on my little girls 10 foot trampoline as the kids are always on it. I'm at work today and just finished my bannofee shake..yum. Really struggling with my meals though on the 1000 plan so may join slimming world and alter some of their meals to suit.

Barnsie, I wish we had a big trampoline! I used to love them when I was little, that would be SO cool!

Trip, if you join SW please keep posting on here... we would miss you!

xxx

Weigh in at 11... SCARED! But I have promised myself I will step up to 1000 no matter what. Wish me luck!

xxx

Hi Guys. I've been on 810 for about 2weeks. STS last week and I have my WI tonight. Last week when I spoke to my cdc she said I can have a weight watcher meal under 400 cals. But I was thinking they have carbs so I'll gain. Am I allowed carbs on 810 or if my cdc wrong?

Hi all, I lost one and a half pounds... so missed my goal again but at least it's moving in the right direction! Anyway, I am moving up to 1000 today, and introducing carbs, yay. And help. Scary!!!!

Petrina, no carbs to speak of on 810... not sure if it is helpful to mix WW & CD as your CDC is suggesting? If you want to introduce carbs, perhaps step up to 1000 as I am doing today, as that does include carbs. But I think it'd be better to use the 'weight loss with cambridge' booklet as your guide rather than try to mix & match with a completely different system?

xxx

Well done Katycakes! a loss is a loss

Petrina - I wouldn't mix CD and WW......am surprised your CDC even suggested it.....sure, when I suggested to mine that I'll do between 810 and 1000 she suggested that I should do one or the other - it's only messing otherwise.

I was shocked when my cdc said I can have a ww meal for my 810 meal. She suggested so I just thought I'd get some ww meals. I weighed myself this morning and I was 9.13 so fingers crossed I don't gain too much. I've had my meal at lunch which was chicken breast with brocolli and cauliflower as I forgot my shake. Will this effect my wi?

Thanks Minz!!!

Petrina, I think the book has to be your guide... and maybe talk to your CDC about this.

xxx

well done on the loss katy. sorry was awol the computer was playing up, sme programme had downloaded itself and was causing problems, just picked it up from, repair and now I'm off to the gym

Hey all 1lb for me this week which is better than i thought just feels a bit disheartening my cdc says things should improve next week cos this was my first week on 810 so heres hoping, i know it shouldnt matter how long it takes long as we get there but i dunno how many more weeks my finances can handle cd. Well done on ur loss katycakes I am praying for miricales next week either 2lb to reach the 7stone off mark or 4lb would be a dream 100lbs gone but hey may have to wait another week for that one. xx

Back