Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Thanks Ladies! What a nice welcome!

Im just going for a row, and then going to shower, fake tan and watch a DVD!

2 months ago I couldnt be bothered exfoliating, exercising, tanning, etc, but now (with out sounding all L'oreal!!) I feel like Im worth it iykwim??

Hi guys! I need some advice. I'm on 810 and I went out for a meal yesterday and I'm going out for a meal tomorrow. When I weighed myself this morning I've put on 3lbs. Should I ss on monday till my wi day or should i continue with 810? Help I don't know what to do. I've got 7 weeks to my holiday and I want to get down to under 9st. Feeling a bit rubbish.
Just continue with 810, within a few days you will level out and be where you were before the meal, its only your glycogen stores and water weight.
Plenty of water. :)

Hi tricia just pop either broccoli cauliflour or bit of both on to boil for few mins to soften drain and pop into oven proof dish then stir in half you cottage cheese pop the rest in a thick layer on top and pop under grill until it begins to brown its scrumptious x

Hey everyone

Checking in for the weekend, hope everyone is well. Weighed in this morning and another 3 lbs down!

Thanks for the motivation and encouragement everyone, another week of ss 100% ahead of me ....ahhh the tempation!

Hey everyone

Checking in for the weekend, hope everyone is well. Weighed in this morning and another 3 lbs down!

Thanks for the motivation and encouragement everyone, another week of ss 100% ahead of me ....ahhh the tempation!
Well done! Nothing like a good week to give a boost to the motivation eh? :D

Congratulations well done :)
Hope everyone is having a great day. Ive been missing the last few days and afraid to say I have completley lost it and ended up putting on weight.:cry: My problems started trying to go on the 1000 plan I wasnt organised and the veggie options on CD are a pile of cow poo. So to help on the transit when I get there again I have Slimming World which I hope to combine. For now I am having 14 days of ss+ and if no one objects I am going to post a mini diary on here to keep me motivated and focused and with everyone watching I need to be good:p
Day one....again
After a night on the town with alcohol, pizza and pot wedges I am back on the wagon and it feels good. I had my first soup at 2pm and am not hungry at all, how long that will last is any ones guess. I will do this I neeeeed to get to target with everyone else!

keeping a diary is a good idea trip, I might give it a go too. I really need to focus, I'm not having massive cheats just little nibbles here and there, which obviously is my downfall, I never had any major blow outs or anything just little picks here and there especially when I'm making oh and daughters meals, but it is obviously knocking me out of ketosis, every other day or so.

Go for it Trip & Trish, a diary can keep you on target and make you think twice before picking... good plan. I'm on 1000 too now Trip, and agree it's not easy to vary the veggie options, I am eating a quorn-based meal like I used to have on 810 and adding in a tiny bit of wholemeal rice or pasta, or having a wholemeal pitta. Hard to know if it all adds up to the right amount though... a lot of the time it feels like guesswork!

Anyway, good luck... we can do this!

xxx

Im dreading going up the plans, the options just seem so drab!

I have been picking today, and am very cross with myself.

Go for it Triple and Trish!

Hels, stop the picking... eyes on the prize! You can do this!!!

xxx

:bliss:

Im on to it..........Aiming for 100% til Thursday at least............... Thanks so much.

It seems that 'picking' is a theme here with all of us so close to target. I for one are very guilty of it and NEED TO STOP!!

Anyone else with me, aim for next week - no picking, who wants to join me?!?!?

I think 'picking' has held me back from bigger losses, especially the month just gone, I know I could have done a lot better!

Im with you starting tomorrow cos I have made a real hash of today NO PICKING!!!!!!

I think that because I have had some good weeks and have picked it 'doesnt do much harm' maybe not too much to the weight loss, but its snowball effect isnt it. I have to get back on track. I have to.

Trisha when you go in and out of ketosis it's awful. Thats def been my downfall as you end up being so hungry.

Im going to make a mini target ticker of what i have left, rather than use the big one as it isn't encouraging me that much and for anyone who wants to know how much I put on..... In little writing because im ashamed
9lbs:cry:

Im def joining the no picking club!

Katy Im just about to do a thread of the veggie options that CD have sent:)

OK... we are all in this together, I need a week (or a month/year) of no-picking too... 100% here we come. And thanks for the Veggie tips Trip... yay!!!

xxx

Thats ok Katy and Trish, says nothing about quorn or cottage cheese though.:cry:
Day Two
Im a serial scale weigher so each morning I jump on. Yay yay Yay lost 4.5lbs already.:eek: I know it's the water e.c.t but so pleased, what other diet can you lose that much in a day. 100% for me so I keep glugging the water. It's strange this time round as I am still not hungry. Skinnybird did say to me it is prob my frame of mind being in the right place and I think she is so right. We think we are hungry as an excuse to eat. Roll on tomorrows weigh in.

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing good!

Ive got a loooooong day ahead of me - but hopefully that will keep me busy and not thinking about food!

Back