Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

Sleepy, you are the vanishing woman!!! Go, girl!!!

Trish, good luck...

Crazy (aka Ketchup Queen) have a fab day...

And Trip, yup, good for you... back on the no-nibble track now, though! Lack of routine is always my downfall, I have to learn to plan ahead... a coffee with your friend will get you back in a great mood honey, so enjoy it. (But NO MORE farm house cake!).

xxx

Lol, what plan are you on Trip? Sounds great!!:p
It's called the farmhouse plan and cambridge only tell people about it if you have triple in your username, have 3 children and have weigh 152lbs. It's a big secret so shouldn't really be telling everyone. so shhhhhh...... lol
And Trip, yup, good for you... back on the no-nibble track now, though! Lack of routine is always my downfall, I have to learn to plan ahead... a coffee with your friend will get you back in a great mood honey, so enjoy it. (But NO MORE farm house cake!).
Thanks Katy. I love reading your diary, you always have the right frame of mind. Yes I'm back on track again now. Haven't had breakfast yet but will do shortly. No more cake but it does have fruit in it so was healthy and was one of my 5 a day....I wish lol

I like your reasoning Trip... chocolate is a bean, so that'll be OK as a veggie protein option... whatcha mean, no???? Ah... those days are gone! I only have two children but I do have two dogs, three cats, two rabbits and a mad husband, do you think I could be eligible for the farmhouse plan? So far they keep fobbing me off with the b***y oatcake & peanut butter plan, which is not as exciting...

xxx

Lol im sure you will qualify. God how many pets.... we have a hamster and Alsation and I don't have enough time for them. You must be really organised with them and your gardening. I couldn'd do your plan peanut butter yuck but peanuts yum!

Ah, not so much with the organized. Am the least organized person ever. The dogs I do look after, one is old & unwell, needs fussing & medicine etc. Cats are manic & semi feral, get fed twice a day and that's them. Rabbits are 'free-range' and wander around a fenced in bit of bank, no trouble, just one meal a day. (Sometimes it looks very tempting though, lol!)

Kids... mmm, almost self-sufficient too... and OH loves to cook. You'd think I'd be whizzing through my work, but no.... still stressy and always late with deadlines. (Possible link to time spent loafing on minis? No! No!! Surely not!) The farmhouse plan will rev me up for sure.

xxx

Hahaha chocolate is a bean lol!!!!

Bulgarian food is like a combo of Greek, turkish and Hungarian so lots of stews and goulash dishes, their salads are beautiful and I love the kebabs they do. Stuffed peppers, Mish Mash (a chuck it all in omelette/scrambled egg dish) loads of aubergine dishes, fresh fruit, home made breads (tut tut) and pastries, my favourite dish is a sizzling hot plate and they cook everything together on it, meat, mushrooms, carrots, onions, tomatoes, and the flavour is delish!!!

Damn it, I cant wait for my holidays!

Well done sleepybird, you are doing fantastically!!

Hahaha chocolate is a bean lol!!!!

Bulgarian food is like a combo of Greek, turkish and Hungarian so lots of stews and goulash dishes, their salads are beautiful and I love the kebabs they do. Stuffed peppers, Mish Mash (a chuck it all in omelette/scrambled egg dish) loads of aubergine dishes, fresh fruit, home made breads (tut tut) and pastries, my favourite dish is a sizzling hot plate and they cook everything together on it, meat, mushrooms, carrots, onions, tomatoes, and the flavour is delish!!!

Damn it, I cant wait for my holidays!

Well done sleepybird, you are doing fantastically!!

Gosh my mouth is watering!

hi all interview went okay, won't know until next week as they are interviewing rest of week.

sounds like a good plan trip, maybe cambridge should tell everyone about it!

hi Ladies sorry not been on for a while - well lost another 1lb this week not as much as i wouold like but in the right direction ! - great news aswell now a CDC - placed my first order yesterday and got my first 3 ladies starting next tuesday !!!!

Well done sissle!! What side of Nottingham are you? x

I know my way between Broadmarsh and Victoria Centres lol! Best of luck with it x

Well done Sizz... every pound counts when you get to this stage!!! I don't weigh in till next thursday, chose to skip a week thru fear-of-gain on 1000 plan, and it seems like a long stretch now!!! But I am hoping I will have something to show for the hard work by then.

xxx

hi all, well done sizzle your first 3 clients its so exciting please let me know how you get on with being cdc its something i may look into doing in the future just scared id start up and get no clients and worry they may not want to take dieting advice from a 24yr old hmm. well done on your loss sleepy bird. geees hels that food sounds amazing glad i was crunching on my peanut bar as i read that or else i think i may have chewed my arm off! Good luc with the outcome of your interview trish im sure youll do well let us know what happens. Well i went to weigh in this morning and i loss 2lbs and guess what that mean Ive lost 7stones and i must admit im feeling very pleased with myself i pledge 2lb for next week which will take me to the 100lb off mark the end is finally in sight have agreed with my cdc that once i reach 10st 7lb i will move myself up to the 1000cal plan and get the last half a stone off on that. hope your all ok xx

Barnsie that is FANTASTIC!!! Almost 100lbs!!! Just brilliant. CDC-wise, I for one would take advice of anyone who can achieve something like that. You go for it!

xxx

I would cordially like to invite all forum members to my bathroom as i have spent about 3/4 of an hour cleaning it and it SPARKLES!
Won't stay like it...mores the pity :mad:

Back