Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

I'll join you on the motorway, I really need to get in the fast lane and put my foot down ! I stayed the same at last wi cdc away for 2 weeks so won't get weighed until then, I'll give it until Saturday and have an unofficial wi and alter my ticker then.

Go for it girls............get on the highway!!

I keep nibbling, I get so cross with myself. Grrrr!!

I keep nibbling, I get so cross with myself. Grrrr!!
Bless, I know that feeling. I need my mouth wired for a while so I can only have shakes!

Happy today, as it's my second day ..... yet again..... and lost 3.5lbs. I can't mess around now, target here I come ready or not (hopefully:sigh:)

Ok Trisha lets go for it, a race to the finish, well the service station! We now need to lose the same x

GO FOR IT!!!!!

Cant wait to hear how you all get on!!!

Have a wonderful safe trip KC, hope we havent missed you!! Keep in touch!!

ah I doubt it, trouble is the gym makes me sooo hungry afterwards, I'm in danger of major picking!!! just had a hot choc shake so far but the cheese and crackers are calling me!!! sometimes I think ss was so much easier with food totally out of the equation, introducing food at 810 is what I have found really hard, because I just want to eat other things not allowed on 810.

I know just how you feel. Im trying to keep to low fat food but sometimes eat 1200+ calories without thinking. Crackers are my thing to. I must eat 5 or 6 a day, I do choose low fat ones and top them with cottage cheese so they aren't to bad. Even today though I have missed dinner and ate mini ryvitas, perhaps im on the wrong diet:confused: Ive joined my work gym but only been once so far:copon: We can do it, we just need to put our mind to it x

Hey all! Well im back from my hols! Despite sticking to diet for 7 out of the 11 days I was there, unforch the other 4 days ended up being a bit of a binge. And when I got back instead of going straight on SS I ate everything in sight that id missed and craved. So yes 10lbs heavier and in the "overweight" category again I feel completely useless and a failure. i thought Id overcome my food demons and would be able to eat healthily alongside shakes, but clearly my emotional binge eating mentality is still there and I havent learnt my lessons!! GAH!

I know, the gym isn't really my thing but I am forcing myself to go, I need to do something to get rid of the flab!! I enjoy swimming which is the real reason I joined the gym,don't want to go to the local swimming baths - danger of seeing kids from school there!! so gym is the only option, its not in the same town as the school so I should be safe there.

never mind crazy, its something we are all guilty of, jump back on the wagon, we can do this if we support each other!

Ahhh Crazy, well done you for the days you stuck to the diet!! You will get back on track!! Did you have a fab time tho, that is the question?? Im Sooooooooooo excited about my forthcoming hols (4 wks on Thurs lol!)
Trisha, I am struggling on the 810 too. It seemed easier when food was a no go zone, I have got back on track and am keeping fingers crossed to be in the 9's tomorrow........wish me luck!
Exercise just makes me wanna eat too, but seeing my BMI fall again has stopped that tonight, you are doing fab well done Trip and Trish :)

Hi everyone... got net briefly in departure lounge at heathrow... scary... such a long day already & am not even on plane. Crazy, big hugs... that 10lbs will come off fast now you are back on track. Don't be sad... draw a line under it and move on. 'Falls' like that end up being our biggest learning experiences. Hope the hol was fab though!!!

xxx

Oooh safe journey KC! Let us know your there safe (sounds like my Mum! lol!)

As usual great advice there love!

LOL hels.
Crazy never mind if you had a great holiday thats the main thing. That 10lb will be off in no time, most of it will be the water gain so hopefully it will fall off in the next week.

Hi all im guilty of neglecting minimins big time im usually an addict dunno whats happened this last week or so all is going ok i think, i weigh in on thursday so ill see then hope ur all well ive now gotta go back through the posts and catch up im so lost lol.

Hi all im guilty of neglecting minimins big time im usually an addict dunno whats happened this last week or so all is going ok i think, i weigh in on thursday so ill see then hope ur all well ive now gotta go back through the posts and catch up im so lost lol.

Good Luck for Thursday!

Back