Struggling near target...join us for encouragment

LOL hels.
Crazy never mind if you had a great holiday thats the main thing. That 10lb will be off in no time, most of it will be the water gain so hopefully it will fall off in the next week.

Oohh i hope so, I lost 4lbs of it yday alone, so lets hope the rest comes off as easily!

Hey folks... in Singapore now... it's nighttime here, dark & all the skyscrapers are lit up... pretty! I am wiped out, gonna have an early night as I have a 6 o clock start. Just wanted to report in that I got here! And for the record, so did 3 CD bars... looks like they are allowed after all! Yay! Had one for tea & stil have two to help me thru next couple of days. Good luck Barnsie & all with WIs. Hugs to all,

xxx

Oohh i hope so, I lost 4lbs of it yday alone, so lets hope the rest comes off as easily!
Well done crazy thats nearly half already!:D

Wow Katy its not fair I want to be in singapore too instead of in an office :cry:Get a goods nights sleep and keep us updated x

WOW KC glad to hear your there safe :) Take care!!
Well done Crazy, It'll drop off again chick.

I had WI today, was ok.......in 13 days I have lost 4lbs ........ I have been doing 810 so not too bad and have had some rubbish days!! 5lbs off target!

Well done on the losses ladies and glad you arrived safely Katy......am so jealous! x

only just managed to get on comp daughter been doing coursework and I've been to the gym so not had much time.

well done on the loss crazy and hels,
glad you arrived in singapore safe katy and your cd bars are okay have a great time

hi Ladies, just wondering if any of us have made it to target yet, I know it is taking us a long time - i finally had a good week last week and lost 4.5lbs so I now only have 4 to target but I have not had a good week so far this week _ why oh why do we do it to ourselves !!!

Found the list:

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs (37 lost, 11 to go)
Barnsie - 2lbs (91 lost, 20 to go)
Katycakes - 3lbs (44 lost, 9 to go)
wannadrop - 3lbs (38 lost, 17 to go)
Minz - 2lbs (48 lost, 7 to go)
Sleepy - 2lbs (26 lost, 2 to go)
Trisha - 2lbs (42 lost, 10 to go)
ZoBo - 2lbs (28.2lbs lost, 4 to go)
Night-owl - 2lbs (64 lost, 14 to go)
Andju - 2lbs (72lb lost, 11 to go)
Sizzlingjo -2lbs (68lb lost, 10 to go)...............(74lbs lost, 4 to go)

Well done Sizzing thats a great loss 4lb is so close! My target is still as far away after messing around but i started again yesterday on ss+. I have learnt I need to get to target first then go up the plans (and hopefully lose more) because as soon as I introduced food I picked :-( I will carry on and update the list again as I know its out of date as Katy is at target

Triple Trouble - 2.5lbs (37 lost, 11 to go).......(38.5 lost, 9.5 to go)
Barnsie - 2lbs (91 lost, 20 to go)
Katycakes - 3lbs (44 lost, 9 to go)
wannadrop - 3lbs (38 lost, 17 to go)
Minz - 2lbs (48 lost, 7 to go)
Sleepy - 2lbs (26 lost, 2 to go)
Trisha - 2lbs (42 lost, 10 to go)
ZoBo - 2lbs (28.2lbs lost, 4 to go)
Night-owl - 2lbs (64 lost, 14 to go)
Andju - 2lbs (72lb lost, 11 to go)
Sizzlingjo -2lbs (68lb lost, 10 to go)...............(74lbs lost, 4 to go)

Sizzling-I have tried to PM you but it says I cant as you have blocked messages. Is it me doing something wrong?:cry:

hi everyone, sizzling I'm still not near target I keep nibbling.

Trip going to take a leaf out of your book and go back to ss+ tomorrow, I keep picking at food! Went to gym burned 500+ cals in gym and pool came home and ate oatcakes, followed by ice cream!! (which I called in the supermarket for after the gym - its on the same retail complex as the gym) WHY do I do this?

Trish ((hugs)) It is hard. Everyone understands what we do when it come to food, just not why we do it??
Taking nibbly food out of equation again Im hopin to have more self control.
Wow 500+ calories well done. It kinds of makes up for the ice cream.;) We CAN stick to it until target and keep motivated. (Although my rummbly tummy is telling me diffeent at the mo.) x

Sorry haven't been on this thread before but just had to mention.......
Katycakes- Just noticed you are at goal. Wow how does it feel? well done. I must have missed it. Ive been watching your progress for a while and really pleased for you. Only 7lbs and i'll be there too.

Keep the faith Trip, think of the weigh in tomorrow lol!!! x

hey all great day had weigh in lost 4lbs taking me to 103lbs lost i have 8lbs till goal finally feels like im getting there x

Great losses all :)

Welcome Alozie, well done on your losses and im sure the 7lbs will come off well before your wedding!

Lol Sleepy a mini WI, hope it's been worth it.

Barnsie thats great your nearly there, 103 lbs is a massive amount well done. You must be so pleased with yourself putting in all that hard work.

Hey all can anyone tell me if they are on the 1000cal plan?? Im strting today and gee im quite scared sounds silly but im terrified im gonna gain weight. experiences please?? x x

Back