Struggling Newbie ready to start again...

Hi Ladies,

Im Tasha 24 and attempting to start SW again with abit more success. After having surgery on part of my thyroid I have had a right battle to lose weight. Healthy eating and gym for 1.5hours 3 times a week and not even 1lb off in 2months!:cry:
Currently at 12.9 which is better then the 14st I was after having my boy but now I am actually making effort with exercising it's sad to see NO change...so this why I have ended up here hoping to make a few fat fighting friends along the way and 'hopefully' lose a few lbs!

:flirt2:

I find too much exercise makes to keep the weight on, think its a matter of balancing diet and exercise right. Good luck, sure you will get there :)

welcome back and good luck with the weight loss :)

Hi and :welcome2: back to SW. :)

It's a little bit more difficult to lose weight fast when you have thyroid problems but that's not to say it doesn't come off altogether. I have thyroid problems as do a few people on here. Slowly but surely is the motto. ;)

SW does work and its been tried and tested for over 40 years. However, you need to stick to the plan. Have you been doing this? Do you attend a class or you going it alone?

Perhaps you could post a food diary on here so people can see if there's anything you need some advice with. Sometimes exercise can have the effect of retaining water in your muscles.

Keep us updated. We're all here for the same thing. Holla if you need anything! ;)

big welcome and good luck xxx

Back