Extra Easy struggling staying away from home!

lizzieliz

I am pretty useless at sticking to sw for more than 5 days at the moment. My weight loss has been slow but i have lost 5stone in 3 years, problem is i feel ok about myself now but still know i have about a stone to lose and been sticking at this weight for 3months...i hate my rubber ring tummy!
Just arrived at my parents, away from home with loads of social events for over a week... I really don't want to pile everything on again! Help please... My mum doesn't encourage me and there are loads of goodies around. I start the day well but the by the evening living with family is driving me to drink and a full on binge in the chocolate drawer....
Can any of you strong slimmers advise a weak one!!!!

I'm boring, I have clear simple set of rules in my head and stick to it no matter what. It's simply I know what foods/ drinks I can have and are benefit to me, and I enjoy making them and eating them.
I know the bad food/ drink is really bad for me and will effect cholesterol diabetics and weight loss. So I do not touch them. When an urge comes to eat something bad, I just let it ride itself out and not give in. I also imagine standing on the scales at weigh day x

Wow bunnylush, very impressed with your willpower! I know the food and drink that is good for me and like it and know the food and drink that is bad for me and quite like that too! I have been 100% so far today and went for a run this morning. I shall take your advice and be strong!

I do have 100% willpower at home, that's probably why I've not been out for a meal or such in 22 weeks,as I wouldn't have any willpower. X

Back