struggling & thinking of going from ss to ss+ after 2 days

miss-r

I can do it!!
i'm struggling without having any normal food & thinking of going from ss to ss+ after 2 days. Tomorrow is my 3rd full day and I have stuck to SS 100% but I cannot see me doing that long term.
The meals that you can have on SS+ are so appealing to me right now.
What do you think??

I seriously think you should give it a few more days at least. Try and get through a week on SS. Once you go in to ketosis, things should get much easier.

If you really struggle on a particular day, have an extra Cambridge meal. It's only a very small amount of food on SS+ and it may make you want more.

The decision is yours though, only you can decide what is best for yourself.

The first week is tough but stick with it, you'll be so glad you did when you have your first WI. The lure of food in those first few days is strong, but once you've gone into ketosis is really will get easier.

If after the first week you still feel the need for some food, then SS+ is definitely an option and would still give you a good loss.

But with that said - if you think you won't stick to SS then it's better to have something rather than fall off altogether. You should give you CWP counsellor a call and see what s/he suggests.

Hope it goes well and welcome :)

Thanks for your messages, it was just a wobble. Went to sleep and am ok today, cravings are less. I am still sticking 100% to sole source, and I intend to until my first weigh in and then I'l see how I feel then.
Now for my first meal of the day, Apple and cinnamon porridge!!

Personally I have always done SS+ with great losses but that's because I have young children who I don't want to see me not eating all the time! If you can SS then absolutely go for it!

Incidently,the first few days ARE tough - day 3 for me was a killer this time, but think on by christmas you'll be very easily 60lb down, probably more - that's a good incentive!!

Yeah, give SS a good go, but don't be worried if SS+ feels better for you. Most of my clients do SS+. Same weight loss. Also ketogenic. SS is good if funds are low though.

I have done ss for 9 weeks and it does get easier, dont get me wrong there are still days I feel wobbly about it, I am moving to ssplus on Tuesday as approaching 1 stone to go :), ss has been great for me needed that break from food to make me access things, made me realise how much I was eating just from boredom, glad your feeling better about it :)

well done for sticking with it x

Back