struggling this wk!!!

cmcdee

Oh my I've done really well since starting but it's * week and i'm really struggling like mad I NEED CHOCOLATE!!! :cry:
Help......any other chocoholics got any tips for me

Options drinks are 2 syns, and Cadburys Light choc mousses are 3 syns and really nice :)

I used to mix an Options or Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate sachet with Total 0% yogurt and some sweetner and it hit the spot for me. You may also want to try having the Alpen Lights as your HEB or syn them or even try the Chocolate Mini Milks (1.5 syns) or Mini Twisters (2 syns). Good Luck getting through this week :)

britmums squidgy chocolate cake - i swear by this. make a cake, cut it into 9 slices at 1 syn each, fridge it and have a slice every night with 5g cadbury's hot choc powder and a dash of milk made into a sauce over it.

alternatively - freddos (caramel and plain choc) are 5 syns each, mikados are 0.5 syns for a stick! options hot choc and cadbury's highlights hot choc, definitely worth the 2 syns. freezing choc is the best idea, lasts that bit longer and they stay hidden from the others ;) xxx

Back