Struggling to eat at all?!

cat-bee

Silver Member
I'm almost finished my fourth week on exante TS, I've found that my appetite has all but vanished this week, really struggling to eat my packs... Has anyone else experienced this? Will it pass? Actually gagging while guzzling down shakes that I previously loved! :-(

No I have never experienced this TBH. My appetite has gone but I can still manage my shakes and gallons of water. Hope you get better soon.

Last time I was on Exante I wasn't hungry and kept forgetting to have my packs, mainly because I didn't really want them. I found that if I split them up, shakes and soups into half a pack at a time and i also used the bars as mini snacks, i cut them into small squares and just had one every now and then or whilst watching tv, this way I had all my daily allowance without feeling as if I was forcing them down..

Would there be anything else wrong cat-bee? Might be worth seeing your doctor. (Or taking a pregnancy test? Only time I felt like that was during pregnancy). I feel so sorry for you - it's hard enough doing a VLCD without that on top. Would having a few bars be any easier on you - might be a texture thing, and at least they're like rice krispie buns.

Would there be anything else wrong cat-bee? Might be worth seeing your doctor. (Or taking a pregnancy test? Only time I felt like that was during pregnancy). I feel so sorry for you - it's hard enough doing a VLCD without that on top. Would having a few bars be any easier on you - might be a texture thing, and at least they're like rice krispie buns.

Hehe, I've just had a baby, he's four months, so I'm definitely NOT pregnant! The feeling has kind I passed now, I'm chugging down my water and enjoying the packs again (as much as that's possible anyway :) )

Thanks for your reply, glad I've stuck with it, it's been a hard week or so, I've come thru the other side now I hope! :)

Back