struggling to eat enough..

Befanwi

Gold Member
I chose to switch from ee to green because I missed cheese, but needed milk in tea/coffee.. Plus I liked the freedoms of being able to have meals without feeling like I was eating veg on meals because I had to rather than because I wanted them or they went well with it..

However, I'm really struggling to fit in my hexbs.. Wondering how this might affect my weight loss.. It might be easier when I'm back at uni on Monday as i might make myself have weetabix for breakfast..

Just how rigorous should I be eating hexas and bs..? I don't wanna eat for the sake of it..

X

The Hex's are there to balance the diet for health as well as weight loss, but the golden rule has to be eat when you're hungry.

If you're not hungry, no point forcing yourself IMO...

You can have cheese as a HExB too as well as cereal, ryvita, asda wholemeal pitta etc...there's a lot of choice for B's so maybe try and incorporate them into meals, beans on toast...SW chips on pitta with salad etc...

allie1904 said:
I would swap some free fod for the HEXS. Use the HEXS as meals not snacks.

So.

On Green:

2 weetabix and milk and a 'nana

Cheese salad sandwich with an apple

Jacket Spud with beans and salad.

VOILA!

4 HEXS xxxx

Sorry, where's the second b choice?
Me being stupid!

One for the Weetabix and one for the bread on your cheese salad sandwich. (b choice).

One for the milk with the Weetabix and one for the cheese on your cheese salad sandwich (a choice)

I really like to have 2 Alpan lights for a Healthy extra b. They are also great to satisfy a sweet craving

Lonestitcher said:
One for the Weetabix and one for the bread on your cheese salad sandwich. (b choice).

One for the milk with the Weetabix and one for the cheese on your cheese salad sandwich (a choice)

Sorry, that was me being daft.. It was obviously past my bedtime!!

Nixy said:
I really like to have 2 Alpan lights for a Healthy extra b. They are also great to satisfy a sweet craving

That's what I tend to do now, or at least what I did when I was doing ee.. They were a great 'treat' when I was watching tv with a cup of tea in the evening and the habit munchies struck :)

Back