Induction Struggling to find support

jan9209

Silver Member
I all,

Apologies if I am not in the right place, I am trying to use this new site on my phone but keep getting told I'm in other peoples diaries or getting no response :( I'm on day 3 of Atkins and any advice would be appreciated
Jan x

Hiya, me again!
I'm quite new to this forum as well, I think you need to have made 20 posts before certain functions are 'unlocked' on here, and 50 for more stuff to be unlocked? I know I can't view anyone else's profile at the moment for example.
I'm using the app on my iPad (prob the same one as in your phone) but only thing is if I type too quickly it autocompletes my words incorrectly - darned Apple!

Haha it auto completes mine as well!!! Comes away with some random stuff!!! I've messages you back on yours I'll let you read that one rather than write same on both :) lol

Thanks triage, I thought I was doing well but have been told I'm eating too much meat and not enough fats!!! Back to drawing board! :( x

jan9209 said:
Thanks triage, I thought I was doing well but have been told I'm eating too much meat and not enough fats!!! Back to drawing board! :( x

Jan, if you use myfitnesspal it's worth changing your 'goal ratios' to the Atkins induction ones - 5% carbs, 65% fat, 30% protein, I've done this and it makes it might easier to track whether I'm eating the right proportions of things and plan meals ahead. You have to change your ratios on the myfitnesspal website itself though, via the settings once you are logged in, as can't do it via iPad/phone apps.

Hi Elle, I've tried to do it but the site keeps changing it back. Think I'm going to find something new it's been a hard few days and to find out its been fire nothing :( thanks for helping x

Post here what your eating and we can see if and where your going wrong.....just do a sample menu for us, it's dead easy when you get the hang of it, don't give up yet!!

And it's hard to be eating too much meat! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's what I thought!! I thought the point was meat...in a way!!

Yesterday I had:

B- 2 eggs with butter and double cream and cheese scrambled
L- pack of chicken with veg
D- steak burgers with veg

Snacks were cheese bites and sugar free jelly, tons of water and a decaf coffee??

I thought it was ok :(
What's your thoughts??

Back