Struggling to get all 3 packs down

Choppygirl

Hi all,

I am on day 7 (weigh in tonight!) and for the last couple of days I am really struggling to get all the packs down. In fact yesterday I just had 1 tetra at work.

I ususally have 2 tetras at work (for breakfast about 11 then lunch about 3) then make up a pack at home but I just can't take to the pack milkshakes. I have done CD about 3 years ago and seemed to have the same problem then.

I think I will ask for more tetras this evening and have a couple of porridge and a couple of soups and give up the packs of milkshake.

Has anyone else had this problem?

i find im not hungry and forget to eat them but its important so i have a shake or porridge for brekkie, split a soup to have half for lunch and half for tea and then i have a frozen tetra later in the evening

Can't say I have but this is my 6 day on the plan (weigh day tomorrow) and I find that I don't really like the shakes that much anymore. I'm finding them a bit too sweet and can really do without drinking them at times 'cause I'm not feeling hungry but know we have to take them as we are already on a vlcd. You really must have your 3 meals a day.

The porridge is nice but that tastes quite sweet too. I've decided I'll have no more than 3 of them in a week and think I'll have soup at work, then again for dinner at home. Anyways let us know how you get on at weigh in. I've condition my brain to think that I should be losing a pound a day. So in order to lose my 86lbs it should take about 3 months but my CDC says you should lose about 1 stone in a month but I really think it should be more if my calories are so low.

Back