Struggling to get back onto Cambridge diet

Gemsygem84

Hi I started the Cambridge diet weighing just over 17 stone and managed to get down to 13 12 as soon as I hit that I was really happy and for some reason went into self destruct mode and completely came off the diet, I will eat all the things I know I can't or shouldn't eat and I think since coming off the diet a few months ago I've put on about 2 and a half stone. I have all my packs at the ready to start my diet again on the sole plan but for the past week I wake up with the intention of starting the diet but it just goes out the window please can someone give me some words of encouragement or shout at me, has anyone been in the same place as me and have any tips of how I can get my butt into gear and start shifting this weight again, thank you

It's always hard to get your motivation back. Well done on your success before, I tried Cambridge, Exante, Lipotrim... you get the idea lol and could never stick to any of them. Have you thought about maybe doing SS+ to get back into it? It would still give you good losses and might be a bit more of an easing back into it rather than going straight from food - ss?

Sometimes it's just helpful to get into ketosis first. Cut back your carbs up our meat and fat drink lots of water and once yr in ketosis you'll be flying

Back