Struggling to get motivated

MrsFYS

Ah pah, Im finding everything so hard.
I used to love running, I cba, I cannot get into SW as I did before and I know if works cos I had a great loss.
I just have a general cba attitude to everything :cry:
God dont I feel sorry for myself.
SLAP ME PLEASE!

Happy Monday lol

*gets a HUGE FISH and lines up with MrsFYS*

Hey hun why are you feeling so cba? Perhaps explore that as i'm sure you know, if you cba with it then nothing will shift. Go for a run, go on, maybe lead into it but go outside right now and make a start(thats if you can and not at work or something lol).

Oh god, that really did make me grin!
I will go outside and go to work right now!
x

Well least it made ya smile. I think with weight loss and health we must have a put up or shut up attitude about it. Only we can do something about our weight and we are responsible for it. Think of all the benefits of loosing any excess weight and i'm not talking looks here i'm talking long term health benefits :D. You'll have to excuse me i;ve been uber in the *zone* over the last few weeks. New resolve and all that LOL

I think what you need to do is remind yourself why you deserve this weight loss. I always had problems before because I was sabotaging myself, I didn't think I deserved a healthy, longer life. Remember we are all fantastic and we deserve the very best and that includes fantastic weight losses! Also, do you have a favourite song that really makes you smile? Play it everytime you have a great moment and play it when things are not so great, you'll be amazed what transformation it has!!

xxx

Hi there, I have had a cba attitude for two weeks now and today is the day I kick myself up the butt and get on with it.

My WI tonight will show the damage I have done and I know how good I feel when I am on SW 100%

We can do it!!!!!!

Happy Monday xxxx

Back