Struggling to have all my packs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shelbell, 1 October 2007 Social URL.

1. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I've already cut down from 4 to 3 a day (with the approval of my CDC - I am extremely sedentary due to arthritus). I still struggle to have all 3 though. Yesterday I only had 2. Today I haven't had my 'breakfast' yet.

Generally I can manage breakfast (although its becoming increasingly harder to stomach) and I have a tetra for lunch which is fine, but come the evening I just don't want to know.

This happened when I did LL and I ended up not having any shakes at all :( I don't want to get back in to that, its unhealthy and not a long term option.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmzi

Emmzi Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.78%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Shel,

have you tried freezing tetras for 'icecream'? Makes them easier to get over.

4. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, try freezing the tetras...you must not miss any as you won't be getting your full amount of vits and minerals...
    Have you also tried to have the shakes hot they make a lovely drink especially the chocolate or choc mint.
    Hope you can manage them all, and good luck...still make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    shel, you must have your shakes. Not to have them is dangerous and will do you more harm than good long term. If you cant manage a full one in one sitting you can split them into two, or mix two soups together to have one really filling meal in the evening so you get through them in one go.

6. tara1

tara1 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi i was like that on my first week i couldnt have any shakes or soups i could only manage a few sips here and there, i felt awful, but then i tried the tetras there really nice so now i have tetras and the choc mint shake, try flavours you like it helps. gud lukx

7. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hot tetras

Morning all!
    3rd day of SSing today and still going strong! Just a quick question bout tetras. When you half them to make a hot drink, what do you do with the other half? Can you store it back in fridge? Just thought that the first CDC told me that you must drink them with 15mins of opening them? Any answers much appreciated! Have a good day all and good luck those who have WI's!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.