Struggling to have all my packs

shelbell

Trainee Human On Board
I've already cut down from 4 to 3 a day (with the approval of my CDC - I am extremely sedentary due to arthritus). I still struggle to have all 3 though. Yesterday I only had 2. Today I haven't had my 'breakfast' yet.

Generally I can manage breakfast (although its becoming increasingly harder to stomach) and I have a tetra for lunch which is fine, but come the evening I just don't want to know.

This happened when I did LL and I ended up not having any shakes at all :( I don't want to get back in to that, its unhealthy and not a long term option.

Hi, try freezing the tetras...you must not miss any as you won't be getting your full amount of vits and minerals...
Have you also tried to have the shakes hot they make a lovely drink especially the chocolate or choc mint.
Hope you can manage them all, and good luck...still make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

Hi i was like that on my first week i couldnt have any shakes or soups i could only manage a few sips here and there, i felt awful, but then i tried the tetras there really nice so now i have tetras and the choc mint shake, try flavours you like it helps. gud lukx

hot tetras

Morning all!
3rd day of SSing today and still going strong! Just a quick question bout tetras. When you half them to make a hot drink, what do you do with the other half? Can you store it back in fridge? Just thought that the first CDC told me that you must drink them with 15mins of opening them? Any answers much appreciated! Have a good day all and good luck those who have WI's!!:D

Back