Struggling to lose weight

Hi,

How much water are you drinking? I would recommend upping your intake and also buying some ketostix to see if your in Ketosis.

Other than that I have no other ideas because you seem to be doing everything right!

Period due?
Drinking enough water?
How are your bowel movement? Regular or have you not "been"?
Are you sticking to shakes and soups only, or are you adding bars etc?
Make sure you are having regular meals, and not eating all shakes in one go - skipping lunch etc.
Are you having all your allocated shakes?

thank you for thr help. WEll manged to drop 4lbs in week 3 but was really disappointed so went on a big binge which lasted a week. So am back on day 1!

I have decided that this time I am not going to get weighed for 4 weeks, will just keep doing everything right and see what happens at end of April.xx

Keep at it :) x

Hello.. A Damsel in Distress

Hello to all

I would like to know, how do you maintain a healthy body if your work requires you to render service in the night shift? I hope you could reply back to me.

Thanks.

Hows it going Skinnygirl?

thank you for thr help. WEll manged to drop 4lbs in week 3 but was really disappointed so went on a big binge which lasted a week. So am back on day 1!

I have decided that this time I am not going to get weighed for 4 weeks, will just keep doing everything right and see what happens at end of April.xx
Just seen this and i had a thought, i did LL last year and it is almost identical to CD. I was going along nicely and about 6 weeks in i had a zero loss. Couldnt understand what had happened and disected my week and the only thing that had changed was i had been on Glucosamine up until that point and had changed brands! Wondered why i was so blooming hungry that week!!!!! Was out of ketosis the whole time coz of the tablets!
Are you on any medication that could be affecting your ketosis?
Just a thought..........!

Back