Struggling to sleep?????

ciaraxx

Anyone else struggling to sleep at night? I dont know whether my bodys hungry or i just got too much energy my body just wont shut down and its since ive started this diet that im struggling. Im on day 8 and hoping it will get better :(

ciaraxx said:
Anyone else struggling to sleep at night? I dont know whether my bodys hungry or i just got too much energy my body just wont shut down and its since ive started this diet that im struggling. Im on day 8 and hoping it will get better :(

Yes I'm the same - I suffer insomnia occasionally but I have only been getting 5 hours sleep maximum since starting CD. It's like I have mountains of energy and can't switch off. I live with my Dad and he is really concerned because he can here that I'm still up and about in the early hours, he knows I get like that when I'm stressed. I am pretty sure it's this diet though as opposed to stress x

Yeah that's it Christy, i have also had insomnia in the past but since this diet has began its back :( I'm tired but my body wont sleep. Arghhhh.. glad im not alone xxx

ciaraxx said:
Yeah that's it Christy, i have also had insomnia in the past but since this diet has began its back :( I'm tired but my body wont sleep. Arghhhh.. glad im not alone xxx

Stick with it, I have good and bad days. I'm feeling shattered tonight so think I should be able to sleep - I was wide awake last night xx

How are you getting on the CD otherwise? xx

Yeah i slept like a baby last night so hopefully it gets better. The diets going well thank you, its getting so much easier. my WI on monday, just cant wait to make it week 3 and be smaller!!

how are you getting on? xx

ciaraxx said:
Yeah i slept like a baby last night so hopefully it gets better. The diets going well thank you, its getting so much easier. my WI on monday, just cant wait to make it week 3 and be smaller!!

how are you getting on? xx

Your doing brilliantly :) well done you!!! This CD milarky just gets easier and easier I think, it's just a way of life for me now.

I'm doing ok, I've lost 30lbs now so really pleased with the results, I'm on a big push to get into the 17s this week but still a way off my first target of 15st10. I'll get there eventually though :) xxx

Awww thank you!!
30lbs? thats amazing!!!!!! Yeah it definitely is a great diet if it works for you. I will gradually come off it and never want to put it on again xxx

Well at the start I had 131lbs to lose....that's a whole person! Feel like I'm making progress and hoping to get to target by the end of February but it may be Easter if my losses slow down (which no doubt they will). I know what you mean about not wanting to do this again. I'm thinking of using JUDDD to maintain so I behave in the week but enjoy the weekends. I will have to see how things are as I work up the steps though xx

omg thank god it is not just me!! I'm on day 4 today and have been buzzing and tired at the same time!! I hardly slept the night before last so was hoping that last night would be ok cos I was wrecked, but I couldn't go to sleep for hours and was wide awake at 6am.. hoping this is just my body adjusting and will improve with time.. I would usually be quite active and go to the gym, but my CWC said to do no exercise for the first 2 weeks so hopefully when I get back that I will be more tired. Hope ye all are having a good day, best of luck today xxx

Thanks :) I slept better again last night and im just hoping my body has adjusted to this diet, Just feeling a little de motivated this week although ive stuck to plan 100% xxx

How are you getting on missy?? xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back