Struggling to stick to slim n save

sherrie82

Banned
Hi I'm really struggling to restart slim and save. Day 1 is usually ok but day 2 is terrible. Really need to do this and I want to do this good diet. Lots of other ladies and men can do it. Even my sister is doing it. But so far haven't managed to get past day 2!! I know I'll feel better once in Ketosis but that hunger strikes my stomach and that's it!! I cave in!! Arrrgh!!! Don't like going to slimming clubs at all and tbh I struggle WW, SW ahh I'm at my wits end. Help!!' lol

Sherrie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried this a while ago and the only way it passed for me was drinking loads of water. Hope that helps :)

If you're at home can you try and have a nap when the hunger starts to strike that's what I always go for instead of forbidden food.
I hope you manage to get into ketosis and don't give up as slim&save has been the best thing diet wise I've ever come across and the results speak for themselves x x

If you really can't get into ketosis with shakes alone and are thinking of giving up, maybe try having mainly big doses of protein food and low carb veggies. Meat and fat help the body get into ketosis, then you could restart the packs. Once you're hunger is dampened it's a whole lot easier

Back