Struggling today - Day 4

JaxieD

Silver Member
Hi all,

Day 4 and was ok this morning but now am really hungry:sigh:!! Am doing the SS +1 (610) and have been having my 200mls of skimmed milk throughout the day with my cups of tea. Today was planning to have the 200 kcal green and white meal instead of the milk for dinner but am worried in case it all goes horribly wrong. Was thinking of having 140gms tuna (in water) and some lettuce or broccoli with fat free dressing. (Is balsamic vinegar allowed?) Have dranks gallons of water which does help for a while but i really hope that tomorrow will bring an end to the constant fixation i am having with food!!:cry:

Maybe i should have just done SS (410)and done away with the food completely. Checked to see if i was in Ketosis but it's only vaguely pink so not sure!!! Roll on tomorrow!!

Day 4 is pretty tough, but it will get so much better if you can get through it.

Hang in there chick xx

Thanks Sarah, just feeling a bit sorry for myself, but it's nice to know that there are loads of others who have gone through the same thing and come out the other side!!:)

Hi Jaxie

Hang on in there because it will be tough for the next day or so.

Once you get used to it you will be fine hun.

xx

hang in there, i know it can be hard, your not alone we are all in the same boat(or have been) i dont think your allowed the vinegar but i am sure someone that knows better will correct me. have you tried having one of your shakes hot.. i find if i am feeling extra hungry that a hot shake more filling!.. you can of course call your counsellor they should be able to advise you. good luck! its worth it in the end! ignore my bad spelling! sorry.

Just remember you have taken a massive step in deciding to do this in the first place. What motivated you to do that? Don't tell me but just think to yourself and that should spur you on for the next day or two. You will be surprised how quickly your body (and mind) gets used to it and if you have started to go into ketosis it won't be long before it starts to get much easier.

Come on, you can do it! In fact we can all do it together.
:grouphugg:

Just had my 140 gms (drained weight)tuna and a handful of lettuce as my SS+ 200 kcal meal. It really tasted wonderful (honest)and i feel so much better. I just hope it doesn;t upset the balance. I know it's part of one of the new CD plans but as a newbie i feel a bit lost and concerned that i'm not doing it right!! Hope i haven;t delayed ketosis:confused:. My CDC seems happy enuff!!

Here's to keeping going. Thank y'awl for your support:D

Sorry to hear you are struggling...but it does get better and before too long it becomes a way of life...along with the fabulous compliments!!

You've all done so well - can't wait until i'm showing some losses too!!:). These boards are great for motivation. This time i will not be letting myself or anyone down!! Thanx. (Now off to get my frozen chocolate tetra!!)

JaxieD

Back