Struggling today HELP

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by margareth, 5 August 2010 Social URL.

1. margareth

margareth Full Member

Today isnt a good day for me, very down , feel like eating usually making food for others doesnt annoy me, today its driving me crazy . I made Lasagne and chips and beans for family, my favourite and its awful had to run upstairs!! Tried all the tricks, drinking more breath strips and brushing teeth nothing is working. And im doing night duty tonight so not looking forward to it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Margareth
    Hard isn't it - I've been at a local agricultural show all day with the smell of fast food wafting over me all day - How I haven't given in is beyond me, and you haven't given in either which makes us both fab!!! Be strong and in the long run a lot happier, lasagne can wait! x

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Have moved your thread out of the 100% section honey x

5. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hi margareth, sorry you are struggling. I used to do nights when I was nursing, it will keep you busy and hopefully mind off it, coffee with sweetener? Good luck, hope you get through it ok, let us know how you get on tommorrow. xx

6. size10bikini

size10bikini Silver Member

Hi margareth, how did you get on over your night shift?

7. acornpink

acornpink i want to be like betty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi i had a stuggle on my 19th day not feeling well and totally feeling sorry for myself went to bed early i find sleep helps alot. i also woke feeling so much better thinking that would have been a typical night i would have munched thro sweets crisps and had wine, so i am breaking my dependence on eating to make me feel better.

8. margareth

margareth Full Member

I was busy last night in work so that helps. Just dont feel right cant really explain it feel very tired and weak ,kind of dizzy cramps in tummy too. I thought that you were meant to have energy with this past couple of days ive none. Im drinking nearly 3/4 litres of fluid a day so not that. Going to have to contact pharmacist if it continues.:(

9. acornpink

acornpink i want to be like betty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(19.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yes i think going to the doctor is in order you shouldnt be suffering it is most likely to be a total change in your diet ect, but best get it sorted
    let us know how you get on Ann

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.