Struggling today HELP

margareth

Today isnt a good day for me, very down , feel like eating usually making food for others doesnt annoy me, today its driving me crazy . I made Lasagne and chips and beans for family, my favourite and its awful had to run upstairs!! Tried all the tricks, drinking more breath strips and brushing teeth nothing is working. And im doing night duty tonight so not looking forward to it.

Hi Margareth
Hard isn't it - I've been at a local agricultural show all day with the smell of fast food wafting over me all day - How I haven't given in is beyond me, and you haven't given in either which makes us both fab!!! Be strong and in the long run a lot happier, lasagne can wait! x

Hi margareth, sorry you are struggling. I used to do nights when I was nursing, it will keep you busy and hopefully mind off it, coffee with sweetener? Good luck, hope you get through it ok, let us know how you get on tommorrow. xx

hi i had a stuggle on my 19th day not feeling well and totally feeling sorry for myself went to bed early i find sleep helps alot. i also woke feeling so much better thinking that would have been a typical night i would have munched thro sweets crisps and had wine, so i am breaking my dependence on eating to make me feel better.

I was busy last night in work so that helps. Just dont feel right cant really explain it feel very tired and weak ,kind of dizzy cramps in tummy too. I thought that you were meant to have energy with this past couple of days ive none. Im drinking nearly 3/4 litres of fluid a day so not that. Going to have to contact pharmacist if it continues.:(

yes i think going to the doctor is in order you shouldnt be suffering it is most likely to be a total change in your diet ect, but best get it sorted
let us know how you get on Ann

Back