Struggling today :(

vikstar

Silver Member
Not sure why I'm struggling today, but I am. Everyone else is still eating chocolates and other goodies, and I haven't succumbed yet! But I think I am hitting a low after allowing myself two days off. Is anyone else struggling? The sooner I get back on track the better...I reckon so anyway! At least I haven't eaten a rose from the tin which is staring at me right now!!!

Good luck to all x

I am struggling, but I have completely caved in unfortunately.......... I'm hoping that I will get back to normal tomorrow as all naughty foods have gone.

Well done on not succumbing, keep it up......you may regret it if you cave in.... I know I do.

Take Care xx :)

hey i am struggling aswell today! i have eaten alsorts that i shouldnt and once all the chocies and wine have gone i am going to get back on to it! i hope!

I have struggled today, but not given in and feeling good for it. I am about to have a small bag of maltesers but still not used my 15 syns with those, a cookie and a bacardi and diet coke:D

You can do it!!

I've eaten four roses chocolates and my other syns went on gravy and reduced fat creme fraiche. I also had some appletiser and not sure how much that is. Know I've gone over syns but all
in all not done too badly!

X

Think a lot of us are struggling with all the temptation around! My advice, chuck it out! That's what I've done and I feel soooo mcuh better for it. Obviously I know this isn't practical for everyone as you all live with different people, but at least put it out of sight. Nobody wins with a tin of Celebrations of Quality Streets staring at them lol!

I struggled yesterday, MiL as you all know comes round on Saturdays with wine & chocs, Christmas is no exception! But the weather was too bad on Saturday for her to come so she arrived yesterday with wine & chocs:rolleyes: I've obviously gone over my syns so far this week, but last night just ate what I would do on a normal Saturday.

Also we're going to the pictures today & she always brings chocs, I've decided today I wont eat any. Otherwise I'm going to have a bigger gain than expected.

And my daughter made a ginger bread house which has been sitting around for a week, but now we've all started to eat it & I just want to eat more:confused:

Still doing the rounds of visiting people for lunch etc and meals out that were cancelled before Christmas due to the weather. I'm thinking of this as a week out like i have in the summer and accept that I may put on 5 pounds xxx

I can't throw things out as we're staying at my mum and dad's house at the moment. Going back on Weds, so should be able to get back to normal soon. I've eaten far far less than I usually would have at Christmas, so at least that's one positive.

Thanks for all the support and words of encouragement. I hope you guys can resist as well!!! X

I am back to the plan today - and I'm actually enjoying it, I did try to be careful over Christmas, but I did overdo it - so I am glad to get back to SW 'normal' today.

not back today - a gain was inevetable for me specially as most of my syns were alcoholic. I am going to class tomorrow to face the music, then I have 2 parties to make it through before I can be 100%but the days in between I will bo ok.

Looking at it this way though on Christmas day I wore a tiny dress in a size I thaught that I would never be again so its not all bad and I will hit target by the end of next year!!

I caved big time over christmas and I am really not bothered! I intended onbeing really good but this is the first christmas without my mum and dieting really wasn't on my min at all. Ordered an Indian Take away last night because I knew I was going back to my SW ways today.

Don't be too hard on yourself Vik, we're only human :)

I agree don't be too hard on yourself. It could have been a lot worse, and even though I have over-indulged, it's nothing compared to previous Xmas', try and remember that.

I also think it's good to remind ourselves the benefits of doing SW. I don't know about anyone else but I am feeling really bloated and sluggish and today I am back on track and looking forward to getting rid of this yucky feeling which is a result of over-indulgence!

I was good until my OH opened the treacle pudding and cream hehe. I had had one slice and I guess I have used up my 15syns for today haha. Oh well! Could have been worse I guess.

I'm not being too hard on myself but I know how easily I become complacent and that's not what I want to become again!

Have only had two chocolates today, so not too bad. Everything else is ok. Sticking to meals on green today. Cooking spaghetti carbonara tonight and looking forward to it. Not missing fatty meals, rather the chocolates and other synful nibbles!!!

X

hiya, ive been on and off plan for last two weeks,..been ill and lost loads (5.5 lbs) but mainly cos being sick and not eating or drinking,,,,last weigh in was wed before xmas week...and id only lost 1 and half pounds...didnt weigh in day b4 xmas eve cos was too busy...but since then ive picked at all sorts....and since xmas eve ive been off plan....tho to be fair ive not felt out of control and actually felt quite sick after eating xmas dinner with all trimmings lol...im struggling to stay on plan and have now resorted to giving some of the xmas choccies away lol...but im confident that after weigh in this week il be able to get back on tack...and any weight gain-as i know i will have put weight on lol- will be easily lost again come the new year.
Im almost 3 stone lighter than i was this time last year so can put things into perspective - for the first time in a long time...and i can still get in my new size 18 jeans and almost get into a new pair of 16 trousers....and just bought a size 16 dress to wear which still fits!....and my over indulgance has shown me that my body prefers good food....
Sooo hang in there hun....you sound like youve been a saint compared to me!! lol
Dont let food ..either having it or denying yourself it control your life...your only human and xmas is only once a year x
(sorry if i waffled lol)

Back