Struggling today

KnitNat

It's wet and miserable. I'm tired and stuck at uni with what seems to be a long and boring afternoon ahead of me.

I just want to munch... but I'm having a bar-free week and just having soups and shakes this week (or at least the next few days).

Thankfully I've left my purse at home so I can't get anything from the cafe, and I have my tumbler and coffee packets to make my black coffee and have loads of water.

Got a vanilla shake with me, but don't know whether to have it now or later since I won't be home until 6-ish and if I have my soup then, I'll want to munch around 8. Argh! I may have to split the pack and have some soon, and some saved for around 8.

Hiya seems there's a few of us struggling for various reasons today!

Splitting the pack sounds like a good idea! Well done for not taking your purse :)

Hope you perk up soon n start to feel good you'l feel great tomorrow when you wake up n didn't give in xx

I really, really struggled yesterday so can feel your pain!

I split my pack and make my vanilla one hot and put a spoon of coffee in it - delish!

Think positive thoughts and hope you survive the day :)

Thanks guys! So far today have been 100%, and now that afternoon classes have started, I'm less tempted to munch, so I think I will be able to give a great big HONK tonight!

Got a bit of homework to do when I go back, and then will watch TV with the husband and do some frantic knitting in order to keep my hands busy and my mind focussed on a task.

I can totally empathise with the boring uni afternoons lol Well done for sticking to plan! x

Keep going KnitNak! I've a had a rubbish day today too. Had a migraine which always makes me crave crisps but I'm so glad I haven't given in. Just drank loads of water and went back to bed.

I also think I might have gone into Ketosis today. My mouth feels disgusting no matter how much I drink or brush my teeth. Whoop. Bring on the fat burning!

Well done on sticking with it! Im on day 9, felt OK up until today. I woke up feeling a little peckish. I haven't give in though and don't plan to! It does seem as though there's a good few struggling with it today, it could be the horrible weather making us feel poop :( ..Just think, we're all another day closer to being the slimmies we want to be, keep ya chin up!! :) x

I cracked and had a slice of ham and some chilli chicken peices! Really regretting it, hope it won't put me out of ketosis!

Don't be too down. At least you went for Ketogenic options. It could have been much worse. I'm sure it won't make too much difference. x

Back