Total Solution Struggling today :(

steeleee

Silver Member
Only had 1 pack so far today, and not hungry, but all I've thought about all day is food. I feel like I want to eat, but not because I'm hungry, possibly boredom :-/ not sure. Not feeling too good anyway because I havent had enough water, so abit headachey :( I know I should have at least one more pack tonight, I just seem to have gone off it today. But knowing its always around this time that I stray from diets I'm really trying to stick to it. :(

Be strong hun paint your nails have a bath do whatever it takes to take your mind off it xx

Hi Steelee, dont you dare cave in after the fabulous progress, seriously it will not be worth it, just think how fab you felt when you weighed yourself. My first few days I went to bed early so I didnt cave, Please, please keep at it. We are all here for you to support and get you through this.
Julia xoxo

Hope you've had that 3rd pack. You're doing well hang in there x

Hi Steeleee, how did you get on last night? We all have bad days, and you have done incredibly well with your first week - your loss was amazing. Stick with it sweetie, come on here and rant as much as you like, but don't give up.

Hope Sunday is better for you xx

Aw thanks guys :) Was on the phone to my friend for 2hours so that took my mind off food, then had the other 2 packs and went to sleep.... Feeling better today :) I know this week is gonna be hard, but hopefully it will fly by and then I'll be into my 3rd week! :)

Firstly - what a fantastic weight loss so far :clap: and well done for sticking with it yesterday.

I hope you have a much better day today.

steeleee said:
Aw thanks guys :) Was on the phone to my friend for 2hours so that took my mind off food, then had the other 2 packs and went to sleep.... Feeling better today :) I know this week is gonna be hard, but hopefully it will fly by and then I'll be into my 3rd week! :)

Well done steelee !
Its takes alot of restraint to hold back but u dne it. :)

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gonna be a hard rest of the ay today. I am having to stay away from my mam's today coz she has made a big roast beef Sunday dinner. I just want to eat and stuff my face with everything in sight :(

I managed sitting in the car with 2 people eating fish and chips yesterday and I didn't cheat, but I don't think it has done me any good because I am thinking of food all the time now. I feel like crying. I'm gonna make my choc shake and see how I feel after that :(

it is strange because today is my first off day, well I mean day where I dont feel 100%. I have a bit of a headache and am trying to throw water down me and currently have a big mug of bouillon. Anyway as we all know these days are sent to test us and I too will resist all tempation and misery. Will run self a hot bath an wash and blow dry my hair. Actually I went for a walk in the snow this morning and am wondering if it is "snow blindness" that caused my headache, I would like to think it was that and not the diet.
Keep at at all of us, we will succeed as there is NO other option x
Julia

Yup we all have tough days! Always feel the weekends are harder as well.

Keeps at it ladies......we CAN do this!! X

I decided to get off my ass and go to the gym. Glad I did. Did a personal best swim of 136 lengths = 1.5 miles. Took me 1hr and 25 mins non-stop but I did it. Feel much better now.

I also decided to go to my mams anyway and sat through the beef dinner without touching a thing :) - I think my body has been taken over by some sort of super natural being - this isn't the normal me at all hahahahaha :D

I decided to get off my ass and go to the gym. Glad I did. Did a personal best swim of 136 lengths = 1.5 miles. Took me 1hr and 25 mins non-stop but I did it. Feel much better now.

I also decided to go to my mams anyway and sat through the beef dinner without touching a thing :) - I think my body has been taken over by some sort of super natural being - this isn't the normal me at all hahahahaha :D

That made me smile about the super natural being - well done for all the will power ALL of us, I think it was a bit of boredom today. Weather, cold and not much to do.
Having mushroom soup now - oh the joys of exante x

norwegian girl said:
That made me smile about the super natural being - well done for all the will power ALL of us, I think it was a bit of boredom today. Weather, cold and not much to do.
Having mushroom soup now - oh the joys of exante x

Me too! Feel a bit super natural myself. Struggling again today a bitty so had my mushroom soup and two boiled eggs. Totally stuffed now.......totally not natural for me lol xx

Hahahaha thanks girls :)

I was very undecided but was just sitting around in my dessing gown doing nowt, so thought 'why the hell not' :) The weather gets us all down and I think we all deserve a pat on the back for not reaching for comfort food in this weather, the first thing we usually do is come home from work in cold and dark and eat nice stodgy winter food. Well done everybody x

Mia said:
Hahahaha thanks girls :)

I was very undecided but was just sitting around in my dessing gown doing nowt, so thought 'why the hell not' :) The weather gets us all down and I think we all deserve a pat on the back for not reaching for comfort food in this weather, the first thing we usually do is come home from work in cold and dark and eat nice stodgy winter food. Well done everybody x

Totally agree re the comfort food. Still in shock that you swam all that you did. Respect. I am surprised though that you are not exhausted with just Exante as fuel. Swimming always makes me want chocolate or a hot chocolate afterwards! :). X

I have been exercising since day 1 of Exante and have had no problems at all with exhaustion or a weak feeling. I came straight home and had a lovely hot vanilla. We were talking at home the other day about the swimming baths and as kids we always had a play in the water and went upstairs in the baths cafe for chips and gravy. My daughter and nephew do the same haha so I always want that after a swim.

Guys everyday is a struggle and you always power through - some days are harder than others. You not alone and everyone of us on here have proved that we have enough support for ourselves and others. I think that is amazing and each and everyone of you are amazing. So try and power through because your working to a goal your goal. A more heathy life style for you or you family. Just think back to the feeling you get when you can out on clothes that you want to wear rather than the clothes you have to wear. When you catch a glimps of yourself in the mirror abd like what you see. Or regain the confidence Of the old bubbly you. Everyone has a reason.

Now I am going to be brutally honest about why I want to loose weight because some of you need to be cheered up. At 36 and 20 stone when I started nearly 3 weeks ago my goals were to get to a size 12 one day. To be able to sit comfortable in a chair when meeting for coffee and not searching for a chair with no arms. To be able to do my shoes up with minimum effort. To be able to sit without my bum hanging out of my jeans, to be able to wipe properly when going to the toilet without nearly breaking my arm. Not have to hide the size of your pants on the radiator from your partner. Also not hide your body in a mu mu at bed times. These are mine there are alot more regarding heath but keep it light hearted. Hugs to you all and keep going xxx

My reasons are to be able to sit on a chair and cross my legs comfortably, to find a pair of knee high leather boots that fit (or ankle ones for that matter!), to start horse riding again without feeling like I'm killing the horse, to go on an aeroplane and not worry about a) the seatbelt not fitting and b) once I've crammed my body in my seat to not worry about where I'll put my meal as my tray sits on my gut!!!

I've had a hard day today too... Sure it's weather and Sunday's!

Well done to everyone for not caving! Its so hard especially when the family is tucking into a Sunday roast and all you have to look forward to is yet another glass of water and a shake/soup or bar! Its even more difficult because the weather is poop. We can all do this, its not forever and every day that passes is another day that we are all closer to our goals of slimness :)

Back