Struggling today!

HissyMissy

I've will only have had 4 and a half 100% days by the time I get weighed Thursday. Seem to be really struggling today. I was sitting in the tearoom in my work having soup and all I could smell was yummy coffee with milk. I haven't used milk in my tea or coffee for months so whats all that about? Craving milky coffee? Weird!

Needing some support ladies and gents!

Please.

:cry:

I get cravings for the strangest things that I wouldn't usually want....I have even wanted to start baking and trying different recipes all because I know I can't have anything...

I find it really difficult to control my cravings and they seem to be constant :-(

You are doing so well!!! How have you managed to control your cravings in the past?

I am on day 2 and the cravings are hitting full on. I am researching restaurants for my planned 3 course 40th Birthday meal in October (Planned break), I am fixated on food. By next week I won't care at all, I know that I just have to power through it. If you want milky coffee add coffee to a vanilla milkshake to make a Latte milkshake.

Hey. Just normally grit my teeth and get through the cravings. Eating at the weekend definitely wasn't worth it. Its like Im on day 2 again and i miss the sensation of eating and I've for a sore head. Hopefully I will learn from this.

I will get through today.

100% all they way!

Shirley x

Hope you're having a better day today x

Ruth - Feeling back in ketosis. Not hungry at all and the energy levels are rising.

Onwards and downwards as they say.

Thanks

Shirley x

Yay, good for you!

Omygawd! Standing in my work sniffing a bag of tablet. Eyes rolling! Awesome! Gave everyone a laugh. Can I just add I did not eat or lick any. Haha!

Shirley x

I am finding that the longer I am on this die the more I am struggling. I'm almost at the 5 week mark and for someone who loves food it's getting harder to hold my resolve at the temptations around....my wife and I are keeping each other on track but I'm waiting for the evening when both of us have no resolve left :-(

The past few days have been particularly hard because I know I am the one currently with more resolve than my wife and usually it is the other away around. Nic had a day at the weekend where she ate a lot of bad food while I was away (preplanned exception for an unavoidable occassion) and now she wants more!! I know if I give in she would be quite happy to give in with me.

Omygawd! Standing in my work sniffing a bag of tablet. Eyes rolling! Awesome! Gave everyone a laugh. Can I just add I did not eat or lick any. Haha!

Shirley x

Tablet?

On particularly bad days I sniff the open tube of pringles in our cupboard....keeps me going!

:D I make tablet! My parents are Glaswegian and its an old family recipe. My son asked me to make him some recently, i told him absolutely no chance!!

Tablet is extremely sugar fudge like candy. Smells as awesome as it taste.
Don't blame you for not making it as it is irresistible!

Shirley x

I looooove tablet, absolutely adore it. I used to be a manager of a Thorntons shop and I went through bags of the stuff! Well done for not even licking any!

The way I look at it is this: I can eat whatever I want to eat (within reason), just not now. This is such a short period of time where we're in a state of extreme, it's hard, but the results are also extreme, which is awesome! Stick with it, don't give in to your cravings, it's a long old slippery slope x

I looooove tablet, absolutely adore it. I used to be a manager of a Thorntons shop and I went through bags of the stuff! Well done for not even licking any!

The way I look at it is this: I can eat whatever I want to eat (within reason), just not now. This is such a short period of time where we're in a state of extreme, it's hard, but the results are also extreme, which is awesome! Stick with it, don't give in to your cravings, it's a long old slippery slope x

You are such a wise owl! I know that slope so well. I'm sure a lot of people have been on it. I did enjoy it for a while though. Haha! I've been obese for 8ish years now and I've had enough. Have to rid myself of the weight now. I've been so proud of myself for not eating any sweets or other types of yummies in my work. Just seems to be the weekends that are a nightmare. I'll stick to chicken salad at the weekends. Never seem to want chocolate which is so weird as I was a total chocoholic when I was slim. Suppose I just turned into a junk food carb monster. Never mind I'm on track now and determined to stay there. :dooney:

Back