struggling tonight

duncan

Silver Member
my stomach is saying wine and macdonalds:)
my head is saying dont do it, youll regret it:cry:

god these demons, tonight is hard.

Make a nice drink, and distract yourself. Sure somethin needs tidying or organising??

Keep busy Xx

I sympathise. I've been suffering with demons all weekend due to too much time on my own. So far I've washed the net curtains, cleaned the windows, painted my nails and had a bath.... but my stomach is still growly. I've had a couple of small pieces of chicken in addition to my meals - not ideal, but if it stops me binging until tomorrow then so be it.

If you have any packs left, try blitzing a choc shake with some icecubes, a sweetener and a tiny bit of water - it comes out just like a McDonalds Chocolate shake, and is very yummy!

I sympathise. I've been suffering with demons all weekend due to too much time on my own. So far I've washed the net curtains, cleaned the windows, painted my nails and had a bath.... but my stomach is still growly. I've had a couple of small pieces of chicken in addition to my meals - not ideal, but if it stops me binging until tomorrow then so be it.

If you have any packs left, try blitzing a choc shake with some icecubes, a sweetener and a tiny bit of water - it comes out just like a McDonalds Chocolate shake, and is very yummy!
ooooh, thnks for that little hint

Back