Struggling with being snowed in :-(

Daisyboo

Coming right off a trip down to London we have been snowed in since last Monday. It has been a very welcome week off work but I seem to have embraced my inner Nigella and have been baking cakes and home made bread, tucking into cheese and butter, wine and mince pies...

I'm meant to be weighing in tomorrow but there is no way I can drive there, the roads are just too dangerous. Dont want to wait until next week, I know I have done so much damage already. But while I am in this head space I just cant get back into the Slimming World mentality. It's not that I am happy at this size, I am sitting feeling so disgusted at myself feeling my spare tire bulge over my waistband, and I am back to wearing my bigger sized bras as my normal onces dont fit anymore.

HELP!! Need to get back into the 'zone' - I have a spa night / hen night at the start of January and I refuse to go feeling self conscious and paranoid :sigh:

Do an emergency weigh in at home tomorrow and then get right back on track - I know it's not something that people would normally suggest but if you don't you're likely to have another week off plan and do double the damage!! Give yourself some mini targets to work towards and use your 'inner Nigella' to cook up a storm using SW friendly recipes and fill up the freezer with syn free or low syn comfort foods - lovely soups and casseroles should do the trick! :D

Thanks for the advice. Not braved the scales yet but had a bowl of healthy porridge this morning, couscous for lunch and a nice big veggie filled spag bol for dinner planned.

The thing is that I am feeling rubbish today because of all the rubbish that I have eaten over the last 2 weeks - I am so bloated and have terrible heart burn/acid reflux :-( Hopefully being healthy again will solve that one.

x

Back