Extra Easy Struggling with guilt....

ican2013

So, for my dinner I have just tucked into gammon, egg, sw chips, beans and a huge side salad. All of it was syn free and delicious. This was one of my favourite meals as a kid but when my mum cooked it would be dripping in fat. I am for some reason feeling guilty for eating it as I associate everything on the plate with being unhealthy. I don't want to feel guilty but just can't help it. Anyone else ever have that or am I just abnormal? lol

I am the same but I figure it works I'm happily maintaining. My hair/skin/energy is great

I try to have small meals and use a tiny plate it helps me not to make myself feel ill.. as a large plate normally does

But it's all allowed. .. guilt free! The freedom of sw xxx

Its hard to believe at times. When I first did SW last year, in my first week I was off work so I properly went to town with food... fry ups, burger and chips, lots of pasta etc etc - The things you would associate with being 'bad' - and I lost 10 lbs in my first week. Now, I don't quite have as much time to make everything I want but I know I can eat it and that is the amazing thing!!

No need to feel guilty, you are cooking it in a healthy way and all good :D

I regularly feel guilty! It's natural, but don't overeat just because you're allowed to - SW do state 'everything in moderation', but do be assured, it works!!

My fave is a breakfast with sw chips - sausage, egg, mushrooms, grilled tomato, baked beans & chips - all free :D

There is no need to feel guilty for having a plate of sin free food, just make sure you stop eating when you are full.:D

Back