Struggling with my partners 46 point menu

taz_in_2001

Hi,
This is my first post here and I was wondering if anyone could help me.
Me and my partner have started the weight watchers diet and are currently on day 2. We tried 2 months ago but hit the same bumps.

I am on 29 points a day and he is on 46 points but am struggling with his weekly menu so he eats his points.

I would be grateful if anybody could help by posting a sample menu for him so I can get the jist of food we should be eating.

He had a bacon toasty today total at 5 points and spag bol for tea, homemade but I have just worked it out to 15.4 points, hes had bits in between like a bag of skips (naughty) however, he is convinced that he will not lose weight on this because the food is good. He will though right? even though hes eating the above type of foods.

We have fish in batter with green beans arranged for tea tomorrow, this can be eaten too right?

Anyways, if anyone could give me a sample of a 46 point weekly menu that would be great.

Thank you so much
Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
Is your partner leaving all the hard work of cooking and counting the pro points all up to you? Why can't you both share this task and change of life style.
Invest in a ww cookbook. This will give you both a better idea of how the pro points work. He will be allowed a bigger portion of course.
He will indeed lose the weight if he sticks to the daily allowance given by your leader. The very best of luck on your journey.

Back