struggling with propoints

Hi, now into my third week with propoints 29 daily and have maintained this week (total loss of 3lbs since changing from discover to pp's) My maintain is probably due to dipping into the "slush fund" quite heavily chocolate is my downfall. However my hubby who is on 54 pp has not he's stuck to his points, he's maintained his weight for the past three weekly weigh in's. I know ww advise to eat all your points ie 54 daily, but I'm wondering if I should reduce his to hopefully prompt weightloss again. On average he manages between 48 - 54.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

I dont always eat all my daily but i do try, my leader said if you feel satisfied then you dont have to eat all your points. However i know that other leaders are saying to eat all your daily pp because its the minimum you need, so it really is a big debate on whether to use them all. Because leaders are giving different advice eveyone on here will have their own view so I think you should talk to your leader and get some advice.

I dont always eat all my daily but i do try, my leader said if you feel satisfied then you dont have to eat all your points. However i know that other leaders are saying to eat all your daily pp because its the minimum you need, so it really is a big debate on whether to use them all. Because leaders are giving different advice eveyone on here will have their own view so I think you should talk to your leader and get some advice.

Totally agree, my hubby is having similar problems as he is on 44 PP a day, but our leader said to another male at the group that he could lover his points if he wanted but he might feel a little to hungry doing that, but he could give it a try for a few day.

As previous poster said, all leaders are different, but that said only you know you 100% inside and out, and if your OH think lowering points for might help then it can't hurt to try for a few days at least, obviously not by say 20-30PP a day.

Anyway each to there own and I wish you all the best for your next WI

thanks, I'm an on-line member, but your info helps and as you state it can't hurt. He was losing before so I've ressurected earlier weekly diets applied new points total to them and we'll see what happens.

Back