Struggling with SW!

Hey Silly Sausage, I never thought of that, there are a few places like that not too far away, I don't mind walking and I love berries but they are usually expensive so I don't buy them often.
What a good idea!
Thanks very much x

Kat, frozen berries are cheaper. Not sure if they're still on offer (so could be a stupid post!) but Sainsburys had them 3 bags for £5 and I think they might do a value range of them as well, although ours doesn't sell them.

Thanks for that, I haven't looked at frozen berries, I bet a bag lasts a while and I could add some to my breakfast or something.
There is a Sainburys near me so I'll check out if that offer is still on.
Thank you! x

Thanks for that, I haven't looked at frozen berries, I bet a bag lasts a while and I could add some to my breakfast or something.
There is a Sainburys near me so I'll check out if that offer is still on.
Thank you! x

Just checked online as I need some and the website says it's still on:) I thought the mixed berries were vile- soooo sour and my first bag of raspberries were but the rest of them have been fine. I'm greedy with them though and a bag only does me two servings:eek:

check frozen berries (the ones in Aldi - I think they were) had sugar in them? Check the back just in case.

Kat, frozen berries are cheaper. Not sure if they're still on offer (so could be a stupid post!) but Sainsburys had them 3 bags for £5 and I think they might do a value range of them as well, although ours doesn't sell them.

Yes they do a value range for berries & fruit salad, both are £1.00 & are good value for money.;)

Back