Struggling with the packs, any tips?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by flab-buster, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. flab-buster

flab-buster Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im really struggling to consume 3 packs a day, now i know i have to have all 3 a day so im not going to be skipping any but i am finding it really hard to fit them in. :sigh:

Im at home most of the time with the kids so i always have the time to make the shakes up so thats not the problem, i have never been able to stomach breakfast :jelous: so i find that i usually have my first shake or bar after lunch (prob around half 1) after that i am stuffed til 7/8pm although i do force a shake down at this point but that still leaves one! I am sipping water throughout the day so i am getting the 2l of water in no problem.

Any tips??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ally2069

ally2069 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have my first shake about 11, my bar at about 4/5 and then I have a "coffee" in the late evening. I put sine coffee on with a vanilla smoothie x

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you have a vanilla one hot with coffee it's like a latte or a choc one hot it's like a hot choc. Surely you could have one in the morning if you look on them like that and don't think of them as a meal. I can't face breakfast but drinking a hot shake feels nothing like breakfast. If you have a morning cuppa replace it with a shake

5. flab-buster

flab-buster Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the replies, i literally dont have breakfast or drinks in the morning it makes me feel bloated and nauseous. I have my first drink about 10-11ish but i suppose i could have a hot shake instead of a cuppa at that time :) thanks xx

6. EllieL

EllieL Member

Or you could have a bar at some point rather than all the liquid of a shake. You can chop one up into bits and graze that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. flab-buster

flab-buster Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do usually have a bar a day, this is a really good idea and i think it will help a lot :thankyou:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.