Struggling with the packs, any tips?

flab-buster

Im really struggling to consume 3 packs a day, now i know i have to have all 3 a day so im not going to be skipping any but i am finding it really hard to fit them in. :sigh:

Im at home most of the time with the kids so i always have the time to make the shakes up so thats not the problem, i have never been able to stomach breakfast :jelous: so i find that i usually have my first shake or bar after lunch (prob around half 1) after that i am stuffed til 7/8pm although i do force a shake down at this point but that still leaves one! I am sipping water throughout the day so i am getting the 2l of water in no problem.

Any tips??

I have my first shake about 11, my bar at about 4/5 and then I have a "coffee" in the late evening. I put sine coffee on with a vanilla smoothie x

Thanks for the replies, i literally dont have breakfast or drinks in the morning it makes me feel bloated and nauseous. I have my first drink about 10-11ish but i suppose i could have a hot shake instead of a cuppa at that time :) thanks xx

Or you could have a bar at some point rather than all the liquid of a shake. You can chop one up into bits and graze that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Or you could have a bar at some point rather than all the liquid of a shake. You can chop one up into bits and graze that way.

I do usually have a bar a day, this is a really good idea and i think it will help a lot :thankyou:

Back