*Struggling*

Steph1989

:( I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and although I lost 6lbs I am really struggling.. :( I have 2.11 stone left to loose but I just can't imagine not eating food for another few months atleast, it's killing me.. :( I'm just craving flavour, there is only 1 chemist that I know of in my area that does Lipotrim, but it only does Vanilla, Strawberry & chocolate shakes so it's limited & I am getting so bored.

Any help/advice or inspiration?

firstly can i just say you look amazing! if i had your figure id be a happy lady. secondly keep the faith, ull be fine we all have our good and bad days sometimes weeks but the main thing is to keep going and not to give up. two weeks ago id a setback and it took me a full week to get back on track and now im flying

best of luck and keep smiling. maybe see can u order elsewhere or stock up elsewhere.

xxx

Hi Steph,

Well done on your 6lb weight loss:happy096:

If you are really finding the thought of not eating for another few months too difficult you could look about doing one of the plans on Cambridge Diet as it is easy enough to go from doing Lipotrim to Cambridge Diet...

You can still do TFR or Sole Source as it is called on the Cambridge Diet, then you can move up the CD plans (steps) at your own pace and introduce food slowly.

Here's a link to the CD forum and have a look and see how those on CD are getting on.

Cambridge Diet Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Also a link link FAQ

Cambridge Diet FAQ and General Information. - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Love Mini xxx

Back