Struggling

bo_lady

Hi all,
I am really strugling today want to give up!!
Its day 7 and get weighed tonight.

I have just same thru a lunch my family made of all my fav salads and stuff I just watched them eat. Had to leave and have a lie down, I still want to eat tho its terrible!!

Really feel like giving up today!!

And tomoz is going to get worse. Its my h2b bday and having ppl over for bbq and cake!!!

HELP!!!!

Hiya Bo

You have nearly done the hard bit which is week 1!! Hang in there as it does get much easier.

If you want to lose that weight and you clearly do then no cake will ever taste as good as when you have lost 74 pounds, the smile on your face when you reach goal is so much wider than the smile from eating a bit of cake or having a glass of wine.

You wouldn't have started the diet if you didn't want to finish it so pleeeeeeease hang in there as you are a few weeks away from serious shrinkage.

How comes ur so motivating?

I will continue I have too many ppl to prove wrong that I can be thin. Think I am just having one of those days. I so could of easy slipped some ham in my mouth but didnt and feel glad about that.

I think it is cos I am not at work and so therefore I am not in my routine so havent had much water and have had shakes at diff times.

Il be glad when I can have the bars, then I will feel like I am eating!!

Thanks Ice.

Anna xx

i had many days like your having, it is hard but its well worth it, when u go for weigh in tonight and you've lost weight u will see that its all been worth it :D

Back