Struggling.

Pumpkin31

I'm on day 8 of step 3. But fallen off the wagon, had a cd porridge for breakfast and then spag Bol at my mums with garlic bread.

I'm determined for it to be a bad meal not a whole bad day. I'm skipping the other cd that I should be having. But boy am I hungry! And it's my 1st weigh in tomorrow! Dreading it!

How do you guys cope with lapses like this?

Thanks!

don't skip the other cd pack. it's really important for the nutrients. at the end of the day you get back on track and put slips behind you. i'm one to talk at the min though as i'm so close to goal that i'm suffering too. just keep focusing on why you are doing this and what you want from this diet. find that need and want.

Great Things is correct. The packs have very few calories and loads of nutrition. So, have the pack... drink your water... and try to do a little extra exercise tomorrow as penance... and move on.

As people say on this forum, "Draw a line under it and move on."

We all slip, blip, take a break, etc. as long as you don't QUIT -- when a relay runner drops his baton, he goes back, picks it up and starts running again.

MM

my fav saying right now...

STAND UP AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!

you can do this. a blip is nothing. take back the reins and move forward with your life.

Thank you all for being so helpful. You're all perfectly right. Thinking about it my meal wasn't that bad (there was no dessert ?) so I need to move on. And just pray for a loss of any sort tomorrow.

Thanks again x

Back