Struggling :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mumto1, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I've been messing around now for 2 weeks and I just can't seem to get the focus like I did before. I manage 1 1/2 days then eat something stupid tell myself off about it promise to do it 100% then go through it all over again, why can't I just do it it's driving me nuts I want to do it and finish my journey for the summer arrrrrr how can I get my focus back any ideas PLEASE xxxx off to bed to stop me picking lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. <3.

<3. Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.32%)
    Diet:
    SS
    You can do this..Youve done it before..not long till summer just think you will give it all you have, its only for 3 months, thats 12 weeks or so, it will be over before you know it and you will have a great new body at the end of it, i find the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of it just being a few months of my life which will end up with me looking great! good luck hun, u can do it! x

4. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    you have done this before lm a re starter myself, l found it hard first few days , but flying now l think its much harder to return to CD, but the results are fab just visualize yourself in 3 months times after doing CD , that what l try to do when the going gets tough, best of luck :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.