Struggling :(

mumto1

I've been messing around now for 2 weeks and I just can't seem to get the focus like I did before. I manage 1 1/2 days then eat something stupid tell myself off about it promise to do it 100% then go through it all over again, why can't I just do it it's driving me nuts I want to do it and finish my journey for the summer arrrrrr how can I get my focus back any ideas PLEASE xxxx off to bed to stop me picking lol

You can do this..Youve done it before..not long till summer just think you will give it all you have, its only for 3 months, thats 12 weeks or so, it will be over before you know it and you will have a great new body at the end of it, i find the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of it just being a few months of my life which will end up with me looking great! good luck hun, u can do it! x

you have done this before lm a re starter myself, l found it hard first few days , but flying now l think its much harder to return to CD, but the results are fab just visualize yourself in 3 months times after doing CD , that what l try to do when the going gets tough, best of luck :D:D

Back