Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by B-GIRL, 28 May 2011 Social URL.

1. B-GIRL

B-GIRL Member

hi everyone, i am on day 3 with Lipotrim and I struggled so much today, I am finding the cold shakes so difficult, does anyone know if you can have it with hot water and how does it taste, i dont really like the soup and am craving for something warm. i was so tempted to put smething solid in my mouth today but i managed to resist. does anyone now if one will ever get used to not having food:cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lisadicko

Lisadicko Member

Hiya.. I'm now on day 5 & belive me it's getting easier. Day 3 was by far the worst for me, i felt horrendous! However if u don't like the shakes or the soup then Im not sure what to suggest? I really like the shakes & i like the soup too so I suppose that helps. U can make the chocolate shake with hot water & add a tablet sweetener & hey presto you'v got a hot chocolate!! give it a go & see what u think..x
  4. want-to-conceive

want-to-conceive Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ah don't worry Hun. It'll get better. It's my first day today but I've done it before & I promise it does get better. You need to drink drink drink drink. It will really help with hunger pangs. You can use hot water for your shakes. Try adding a spoon of coffee aswell for an extra kick.
    I bet you will feel better tomorrow xx
  5. B-GIRL

B-GIRL Member

thanks everyone for the encouragement, i am looking forward to the day i feel better. does anyone know if i can use any mouthwash to combat bad breath or does it hav to be a particular one
  6. AngelaG

AngelaG Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    u can get breath strips from your pharmicist or listerine original. Also after day 3 - ketosis will kick in and the hunger pangs will subside just drink plenty of water, black coffee and peppermint tea. if u let the peppermint tea cool down and mix with the chocolate shake you get a nice choc mint combo. peppermint tea is allowed on lipotrim as it is a leaf tea .
    Last edited: 28 May 2011
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.