Struggling

mrsbeee

Anyone else here struggling with 1/3 super free foods at EVERY meal...am i supposed to eat a third of a plate of veg for breakfast?

I had sushi and jacket spud for tea last night but was full on that - should i have added veg even though that was filling enough on its own?

Also if i have strawberry smoothy - do i syn the fruit i put in?

I'm not sure i'm doing this diet correctly (EE)?

Need some guidance please x

Hi MrsBee,

I don't know the EE way of doing things but AFAIK the third super free with every meal is to prevent you filling up with sushi and jacket spuds and have less carby foods. So if you'd had a salad or veggies you could have had less of the other stuff.

With regards to the smoothy, definitely syn the fruit. When you do anything to fruit it has to be synned - you can consume a LOT more fruit in a smoothy than you would whole and raw.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. When is your WI?

Anyone else here struggling with 1/3 super free foods at EVERY meal...am i supposed to eat a third of a plate of veg for breakfast?

I had sushi and jacket spud for tea last night but was full on that - should i have added veg even though that was filling enough on its own?

Also if i have strawberry smoothy - do i syn the fruit i put in?

I'm not sure i'm doing this diet correctly (EE)?

Need some guidance please x

Hiya MrsBee

Sorry to hear your struggling, right first, if your struggling with veg / salad on your plate as 1/3 super free, have fruit as a desert to count as your 1/3 super free, thats what my consultant said to me and thats what I do.

As for the smoothie, your right, you have to syn this as you can only eat fruit in its raw state as free, i.e. from the bowl. Smoothies are renoun for being loaded for syns.

Also if I have a cooked breakfast I would included a few mushrooms and tomatoes as my 1/3 super free.

Hope this helps Boo xx

My weigh in is tomorrow so unless i lose anything today i have pretty much stayed the same which is annoying as my food bill has increased from eating all this fresh fruit n veg :(

I am going to increase my fruit n veg intake...

Just doing an on line shop now.

Very disheartening when its not working :(

Back