STRUGGLING!!!

smc9009

God I want to eat something tonight. Have had all my products. Listening to hubby eat his yummy supper washed down with a large glass of red.. Determined not to break but feel cold achy and craving like I did in first few days but have been a SS angel so can't have come out if ketosis?!

Roll on bed time :-(

Some nights you just have to tough it out...just grip on for grim death and think how good you'll feel in the morning for making it. Also the week following a TOTM loss is usually a good one - so I know you'll want it to be as good as it possibly can be :)

Na, its just a cravin... get thru it xx

Well to add insult to injury hubby managed to tip his wine all over me (accidentally) but I gritted my teeth had another drink of water and black tea and have a hoodie on over my pyjamas and a hot water bottle (in august?!?!) and am off to sleep. So hope my virtuousness and will power is rewarded with a decent loss tomorrow!! X thanks for supportive comments ladies!!

Ps cerulean your stats are awesome well done! You must feel so proud of yourself :)

Well done for keeping going! I found that nights like that were easier once I knew I could get through and the scales would be rewarding as a result for it, once I'd lost 2 stone it just seemed easier to keep going! You've had great losses in 3 weeks, you might be up to a stone and a half by the time you're a month in the way you're going!!

Woohoo struggle was worth it woke up to a 3lb loss :) thanks for comments x

Back