Struggling

MaryMZ

I've been really struggling this last few days. And have had a few extra bits. Nothing too awful but slices of ham, corned beef, some cheese triangles, extra milk. As well as the small meal for the SSplus. I've managed to avoid anything really bad except a cake on Saturday. :mad:
I'm quite hungry most of the time but not too bad today. Any encouragement appeciated!!

Maybe the picking makes you feel more hungry cos you cant eat enough to fill yourself up and it's kickstarting your appetite :( Try and remember why you started the diet and how bad you want to lose the weight. Easier said than done I know beleive me I always find it hard to get on track after I have slipped on a diet, maybe have a look at some of the before and after pics for some inspiration. Good Luck x

I've been there and done that. What works for me is to wipe the slate clean and start afresh. There is no point on tormenting yourself about it. If you can just hang on till you get into ketosis then, I'm sure that you will be fine.

Good luck!

Do a few days of SS and when you go back to SS+ properly you will appreciate the food you are allowed and not be tempted to pick. We allhave little blips focus on how you feel on the scales when you have dropped those pounds. Or when that smaller item of clothing fits. Good luck.

Thanks very much. Bank holidays are always difficult and I would usually be bingeing so at least I've not done that. Must confess I've also had a roll and butter. But still Tomorrow is another day!

I know how you feel. The thing is I crave things and have to work out is it all in my head. Because usually when I have the food I was craving I feel no better after it. Sometimes I feel worse for it then the guilt creeps in that I have cheated.

Well, I had my 2 shakes as planned as well as two malt toffee bars :eek: ..... so don't feel too bad. And like you said, tomorrow is another day.

Back