Struggling

Yeah! Is it the kettleworx one you do or another?

Hey,
I am feeling you - I too struggle to get myself motivated at times but here are a few things that have worked for me this time around;
1. I bought the same pair of jeans in size 20 (which fitted when I started) down to size 10 (the target). Getting into the next pair keeps me focused (I am in size 12 now)
2. I made a chart which is on my wall with a square for every half pound all the way to six stone (my target) and every time i lose hlaf a pound I put a gold star in the square...it seems silly but I feel brilliant putting thise gold stars up! I also have pictures on the board of 'the dream' (for me it's debbie harry and marilyn monroe!)
3. I have a list of super speed foods on my fridge and make it my challenge to eat my way through the list every week!
Hope some of this helps - good luck xxx

littlemissmoffat thanks for the tips the star chart idea is a brilliant idea i going to do that, same with the super speed food, i have about 20 pair of size 10 jeans i need to fit into that i used to so thats my motivation currently squeezing into a 12!!

I think its the kettleworx cant remember lols!! I got about 3 dvds and the dumbell with the kit haha

Im going to zumba on a tuesday and gym on a thurs just now so going to try and do my kettleball dvd on a wed too :)
Ive been looking at the kettlebell dvds but not sure which would be the best to buy. Can u recommend one? Costco have a set of kettlebells ( can quite rmbr the weights but its a set of 4 different ones for £40.

Back