Struggling.

You will have a good weight loss wedns..I have no doubt. Good luck.

good luck for your weigh in on wednesday raven, i've got my first one tommorow , i think it should be ok because i can feel a difference in my clothes already . do you feel any different ??

:lost: been reading these threads and am so fed up with myself. after 2 brill weeks i completely lost the plot last week and could kick myself for the weight i could have lost . back ss today and going ok so far.
when i read how well others are doing i cant believe i am so weak and cant resist temptation. you have done so well rayven and you will be rewarded with your weigh in this week.
keep up the good work.

I know it really is too early to tell but i can tell i've lost some, my face looks less puffy and my jeans don't feel quite as tight as they did. But then i've resisited stepping on the scales this week so who knows......it could just be wishful thinking. I'm hoping for a good first week loss though. I've stuck to it 100% and i've been glugging water like there's no tomorrow!
Good luck for your weigh in too hun. I'm sure you'll have a good loss. *hugs* Ray. xx

Oh Sue, don't beat yourself up about it hun. So you've fallen off the CD wagon, i'm sure everyone does every now and then. The main thing is that you're back on it today. I've just been taking it an hour at a time and i have to keep reminding myself to be positive. It would be so easy to start saying that this is too hard, or that i'm going to give in and eat. ( I did that last time i was on CD and it was a self fulfilling prophecy, tell yourself you'll fail at something and you will eventually) Keep telling yourself that you CAN do it, you don't need the food and when you're down to target you'll be so pleased with yourself. This isn't a forever thing. 6 Months out of your life isn't very much and the food will still be there when we're finished dieting.
Anyway, i'm rambling now (sorry) I nearly caved in last night, I sooooo wanted to eat but i knew if i did i'd be so annoyed with myself thismorning. Keep going hun. I know we can do it!
Sending positive vibes and BIG HUGS!!!

Back