Struggling

Fruitybabe

This is the first week since I started on the 1st December that I am struggling to stay on plan. I have not succumbed yet and hope I don't but need some help.
I bought some low syn sweet things like skinny cow ice creams and some mini bags of Oreos. I have had some of those but finding it really hard I think it's because I am not feeling well and am bunged up (if you know what I mean)
Gonna do a red day tomorrow as I weigh in Thursday and hopefully less carbs may help, anyone have any tips to overcome times where you are struggling?

I think you just have to think how far you have come, your weight losses are great, (not jealous at all !!! lol. i only lose half a pound a week) Save your syns until the end of the day when your sat watching tv, and have a curly wurly. Put it in the fridge and it may last you all night!

I would love to say I have but only you can decide if to give in or not. You can try all the usual things like take a bath, paint your nails . You could look at your success so far, look where you want to be in 6 months but its all up to you. You could do all the above and then still give in, so you have to just be strong and if you really want to get to goal and realise its going to come off as slowly as it went on then you will be fine. I always hope to wake up the next day and be thin, I have been back on plan for 2 weeks and have only lost 2lb, boy do I want to give up , but I dont want to be a fattie more. Be strong, get through another day, one day at a time and be proud of yourself for staying strong.x

Thanks guys :) I am determined this time round I am going to do it. I had one of hubby's biscuits at 3.5 syns and a bag of mini Oreos 6 syns after. I have loads of syns left and I weigh in Thursday so dunno whether I need to try and use more.
I really needed something chocolaty and once I had that I was fine got a migrane though so its not helping.

Hi all :) I haven't really struggled but do enjoy a binge after weigh in! Lol. I have had the worlds crapist day and of course want to turn to food! In a nut shell...
I have 3 beautiful children, I off which is disabled so I carry all 26kilos of him up and down the stairs, i have to wash, feed and play with him! He doesn't sleep.I am meals on wheels to my talented daughter who trains 30hr a week (gymnast) she thinks i am a concierge service. my baby is 8 mo and crawling, he cant stay still or sleep all night! My husband treats me like I am a concierge at the ritz we have a dog and a rabbit! My house is always clean, never tidy, my washing is always ironed! My family suck! My sister has cancer. I have lost 64lb in 20 weeks! I can do this if it's the only thing I do for me!

fairy83 well done on losing all that weight. I admire people like you for being so strong and cope with all things life throws at them. Love

Thanks guys :) I am determined this time round I am going to do it. I had one of hubby's biscuits at 3.5 syns and a bag of mini Oreos 6 syns after. I have loads of syns left and I weigh in Thursday so dunno whether I need to try and use more.
I really needed something chocolaty and once I had that I was fine got a migrane though so its not helping.

Don't beat yourself up, it sounds like you've been wonderfully motivated so far and this is just a little blip I'm sure.

Perhaps you should eat more syns if you have loads left, it may prevent this happening again.

Keep going, you're doing fab :)

Thanks everyone this is why I love this forum everyone is so kind and helpful. My first thoughts were to come on here and share I don't want to blow it I just had a weak moment had a treat and am now fine. Still can't shift this migrane though :( not confident I will lose this week as am bunged up etc... But hey it's not called a
Journey for nothing right :)

fairy83 said:
Hi all :) I haven't really struggled but do enjoy a binge after weigh in! Lol. I have had the worlds crapist day and of course want to turn to food! In a nut shell...
I have 3 beautiful children, I off which is disabled so I carry all 26kilos of him up and down the stairs, i have to wash, feed and play with him! He doesn't sleep.I am meals on wheels to my talented daughter who trains 30hr a week (gymnast) she thinks i am a concierge service. my baby is 8 mo and crawling, he cant stay still or sleep all night! My husband treats me like I am a concierge at the ritz we have a dog and a rabbit! My house is always clean, never tidy, my washing is always ironed! My family suck! My sister has cancer. I have lost 64lb in 20 weeks! I can do this if it's the only thing I do for me!

Good god babe you need a bloody medal!!!

(hugs) keep going xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww fairy I can't imagine what it must be like for you but you sound so strong and that's awesome :)
Trying to lose weigh is hard enough but when life gets in the way its even harder but for me I have to pick myself up and carry on as things like a maintain or small gain for no reason in the past has left me running.
I know that this is going to take more than a few months and everyone wants the quick fix but the feeling I have this week is crap. I know I am going to have a small gain or maintain, maybe as I lost so much over a small period my body is having a rest or praps because I am bunged up (not fun) :(
But hey I have stayed on plan and will go to class tomorrow don't know if I will stay as I have a migraine that won't quit for the last 3 days but at least I know I will not be giving up this time.
Fairy look at what you have achieved whilst dealing with everything around you, I hope I can have a similar weight loss experience, your an inspiration girl :D

Well weigh in is tonight and I am still bunged up. Not as much as I was but have that heavy feeling in my stomach still like it needs to be emptied.
I made a lovely meal yesterday was on red, it was leftover veg (bns, broccoli, cabbage) with onions peppers and mushrooms oh and some spinach. I 'fried' this in fry light along with 2 1/2 syns of Asda turkey mince. Added some tinned tons and passata cheese on top was lush really hit the spot :)
I am feeling better now in regards to plan but still unwell had a migraine since Monday :(
Never mind what will be will be and hopefully it will catch up with me next week. I wanted to say too, thanks for all your support and tips, I stayed on plan and didn't cheat and that feels amazing :)

Ok well I am back from weigh in and I lost 1/2 lb. I am chuffed with this as I really thought I would have gained or maintained , hopefully it will catch up with me next week :)
Thanks again for your support and help, hopefully things will get moving again soon and my migraine will be gone :)

That's great fruitybabe, well done!

Back