Struggling

elle82

I'm not gona give in I refuse to but I'm finding it so hard I know it's worth it and I know every one finds it hard..but today's a bad day just gave the kids dinner and wanted to eat it all I'm really Hungary today day 3 is a bad one 4 me :(

The first few days are the worse. Once you hit ketosis it does get better and eventually you don't feel hungry and full of energy but it is tough getting there. Keep going and think about how great you wil feel when the weight disappears and all those lovely new clothes you can buy.

HockeyNut said:
The first few days are the worse. Once you hit ketosis it does get better and eventually you don't feel hungry and full of energy but it is tough getting there. Keep going and think about how great you wil feel when the weight disappears and all those lovely new clothes you can buy.

Thank u xx I'm so cold at the mo lol I can't wait not to feel Hungary u put a smile on my face thinking about all the new clothes :) :)

When do you get weighed Elle? I'm sure you'll feel so much better then! Just look at what Hockeynut has lost - amazing!!

Keep going - it's hard but oh so worth it!!

Thanks guys I SO love this forum u have all jus pulled me through thank u xx i wish others were as kind with words and encouraging as u guys are :) :) my weigh in is Tuesday I can't wait lol

Hopefully day 4 will be a much better day for you as ketosis should be starting to kick in. Keep strong Tuesday is approaching fast & you'll be chuffed to see your weight loss.

Good luck x

This is what is good about this forum the lipo gang are so good at pulling ppl thro. We all have those days where we doubt why we are doing this or just want to eat but coming on here and asking for help will always help anyone who asks.
Well done on getting thro your hard day takes a lot of strength to deny what you are craving and your weigh in will be a good one

Thank u :) i love this forum every time I feel down or find it hard I just come on here and read everyone's comments lol

Thats exactly what I do!! its fantastic motivation!! I cant believe i done this diet before without this forum!! x

good luck for tuesday thats my 3rd weigh in (20 days ) , when you see them numbers go down that will give you a big smile, just hang on in there you can do it , it does get easyer,
i lost 12lbs in 2wks thats what keeps me going,
chin up tuesday be here soon ,

Hi Elle how are you doing now? Did it get any easier? X

Back