Struggling

HockeyNut

Silver Member
S: 20st9lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 7st10lb(37.37%)
The first few days are the worse. Once you hit ketosis it does get better and eventually you don't feel hungry and full of energy but it is tough getting there. Keep going and think about how great you wil feel when the weight disappears and all those lovely new clothes you can buy.

elle82

HockeyNut said:
The first few days are the worse. Once you hit ketosis it does get better and eventually you don't feel hungry and full of energy but it is tough getting there. Keep going and think about how great you wil feel when the weight disappears and all those lovely new clothes you can buy.

Thank u xx I'm so cold at the mo lol I can't wait not to feel Hungary u put a smile on my face thinking about all the new clothes :) :)

slimmabum

S: 14st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 1st5lb(9.18%)
When do you get weighed Elle? I'm sure you'll feel so much better then! Just look at what Hockeynut has lost - amazing!!

bigjeeze

S: 21st2lb C: 18st13lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 2st3lb(10.47%)
Keep going - it's hard but oh so worth it!!

ginagee

S: 17st11lb C: 17st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
im on day 6 first wi the mara hang in there elle ,it get easier every day that passes x

elle82

Thanks guys I SO love this forum u have all jus pulled me through thank u xx i wish others were as kind with words and encouraging as u guys are :) :) my weigh in is Tuesday I can't wait lol

LainaG

S: 15st0lb C: 10st2.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st11.5lb(32.14%)
Hopefully day 4 will be a much better day for you as ketosis should be starting to kick in. Keep strong Tuesday is approaching fast & you'll be chuffed to see your weight loss.

Good luck x

tweeza

S: 24st5lb C: 19st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 5st4lb(21.7%)
This is what is good about this forum the lipo gang are so good at pulling ppl thro. We all have those days where we doubt why we are doing this or just want to eat but coming on here and asking for help will always help anyone who asks.
Well done on getting thro your hard day takes a lot of strength to deny what you are craving and your weigh in will be a good one

elle82

Thank u :) i love this forum every time I feel down or find it hard I just come on here and read everyone's comments lol

daisey

S: 14st1lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 2st4lb(16.24%)
Thats exactly what I do!! its fantastic motivation!! I cant believe i done this diet before without this forum!! x

rachael76uk

S: 11st12.4lb C: 11st12.4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good luck for tuesday thats my 3rd weigh in (20 days ) , when you see them numbers go down that will give you a big smile, just hang on in there you can do it , it does get easyer,
i lost 12lbs in 2wks thats what keeps me going,
chin up tuesday be here soon ,

Predator

Silver Member
S: 241.8lb C: 212.1lb G: 175lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 29.7lb(12.28%)
Hi Elle how are you doing now? Did it get any easier? X