Struggling :(

You are all doing so well girls fair play to ye- very proud :)

elle82 said:
Here's to a thinner 2morrow :) thanks kingie same to u well done

At the beginning of another day! :D here's hoping its another good one! Although I am seriously shattered this morning my youngest Logan he's 4 woke up 3 times in the middle of the night damn nightmares :( he's in nursery full time today so it's the the 1st full day iv had to myself whilst starting L.T hope I'm not tempted

rosehale said:
At the beginning of another day! :D here's hoping its another good one! Although I am seriously shattered this morning my youngest Logan he's 4 woke up 3 times in the middle of the night damn nightmares :( he's in nursery full time today so it's the the 1st full day iv had to myself whilst starting L.T hope I'm not tempted

I'm hoping it's a good day and bless ur little boy having nightmares hope they go away..my youngest is 1.5 and she was up 2 times for milk and 4 times wanting to come down stairs lol so i understand about the shattered..don't be tempted jus enjoy the freedom and occupy ur self as much as u can..my 3yr olds half day at nursery so wen she gets in I have to make lunch thats when I struggle I jus want something hot :(

Iv gone and blown it! :( iv done so well since Friday and iv just gone and ruined it by eating half a bowl of pasta :( I don't know why I did it iv felt awful all day and then cooked tea for hubby and the kids and there was some leftover and I just bloody ate it! The worst thing is I didn't even enjoy it I couldn't taste it but I ate it anyway :( no I don't know what to do? Do I just give up or what?

rosehale said:
Thanks kingie! What about you how's your weight loss going? Are you on L.T too?

Yeah I am on day 21 at the moment and still hungry but its paying off, have lost over a stone so I'm happy out just wish it would fall off quicker!

rosehale said:
Iv gone and blown it! :( iv done so well since Friday and iv just gone and ruined it by eating half a bowl of pasta :( I don't know why I did it iv felt awful all day and then cooked tea for hubby and the kids and there was some leftover and I just bloody ate it! The worst thing is I didn't even enjoy it I couldn't taste it but I ate it anyway :( no I don't know what to do? Do I just give up or what?

Do not give us start tomorrow like any other day and drink your shakes. One slip up won't cost you an awful lot just keep going. Maybe do a little exercise to burn what calories were there but just pick up from it you'll be fine!

rosehale said:

Don't feel bad Hun we all have slip ups the most important thing to do is to not let it make u give up..it was one meal u can still do it just carry on 2morrow as normal and have ur shakes and jus remember how u felt eating and that will spur u on..u r are only human so don't b upset..and my advice would be don't tell the chemist because uve only eaten once so ur weight lose shud be good..big hug

Well I went for my 1st weigh in today :( I had lost 7 & 1/2 on Wednesday so my stupidness eating half a bowl of pasta last night had made me put on 4 & 1/2 pounds my weigh in was 3lbs lighter :( I ended up telling the chemist but she was great about it, I didn't even enjoy it and it had no taste but it's given me a kick up the bum and I'm back on the right track now! Got 2 soups and 2 flapjacks and the rest vanilla & chocolate shakes I'm not going to try the flap jacks and soup till I'm back in ketosis as I'm out of it now :( so apparently I'm going to have a few rough days ahead of me :( but that's ok I'm ready for it!

Don't worry about it hun atleast u still lost sum and it's given u more motivation to carry on and stick to it..some times out of something bad comes something good :) and this can be the motivation u needed to finish ur journey I think it's better to have cheated early on so u can get straight back to it than to have cheated further down the line it woulda made it much harder to go back on..u can do it and hopefully it won't take long for u to get back into ketosis

Thanks Elle
I don't think I could of got through this without your support you've been a great help, how long do you think it'll take me to get back into ketosis?
How's your day been?

Hey hun no problem at all I'm glad I helped :) and ul be Alrite u sound really determined x id probably say about 3 days till ur in ketosis and hopefully it shouldn't be to bad this time..how did u find today? My days been a bit hard I havent had my totm for a year as I'm on the implant and now I've got it and I'm so Hungary and moody lol :(

elle82 said:
Hey hun no problem at all I'm glad I helped :) and ul be Alrite u sound really determined x id probably say about 3 days till ur in ketosis and hopefully it shouldn't be to bad this time..how did u find today? My days been a bit hard I havent had my totm for a year as I'm on the implant and now I've got it and I'm so Hungary and moody lol :(

Today's been good, I was on the implant too but had to have it removed because it had gotten buried in my arm. I was on my totm when I started my lipotrim so I really feel for you day 2 I was so hungry I cried myself to sleep hope you feel better soon or come off your Roth month whichever is quicker!

Thank u I feel a bit better now think I mite have an early nite if I can sleep lol..well done 4 doing today and glad its all worked out 4 u...soon will be the thinner people we wona be and all this hard work will be worth every day :)

Back